Monday, May 4, 2009

Quiet Day

Greetings on this Monday. Hope everyone had a splendid weekend. Before going on, I'd like to address the 'No Selling Stamp Image' issue last Friday. Swaps are ok. lol. So don't worry about that. As long as there is no profit making, all is fine. =)

It's a pretty slow day today I think. Not much going on. I may have a big clearance sometime this week but more on that later. Yep pretty quiet here. But hey, nothing speaks louder than a lineup of super cute cards right? So here we go!


Look at these adorable Hope & Grace cards by Cheryl! I just want to pinch their cheeks!




This is Faith's little Grace. She is such a sweet little thing.


Elena's little Hope is super cute! Love the paper and the vintage-y look.


Annika is super cool and looks fab in purple! By the talented Kadie!


I so love the clean prettiwork of Melyssa. So fresh and adorable these cards are!




Off to work on random errands today. =) See you tomorrow!

Today's question is: We were watching lame movies all weekend so for today, name an annoying celebrity.

I'm gonna say Jennifer Lopez tops my list. That other chick, ummm what's her name... Katherine Hiegal or something. Yea her too.

10 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable cards, as usual!

Annoying celebrity: Paris Hilton! ;o)

kadie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Great lineup. I can't wait to get my new goodies! As far as an annoying celebrity... Paris Hilton! UGH!

Angie said...

LOL! I just noticed Jenn put Paris too!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMG LOL!!!! I LOVE your question...hmmmm I somewhat remember this co nversation LOL!!!!!!!!!!! And funny you should say Katherine Heigl because she's on my list too! Yeah, I agree w Paris. I could prb go on. To be honest, I'm really not much for Jennifer Aniston either. I'm prob the only one, but she irks me too...

Sandra MacLean said...

Gorgeous cards today!! My biggest annoying couple are Spencer and Heidi!! We were watching that show The Soup last night and hubby was trying to get me to explain the whole "Speidi" thing and why they're famous and I was getting annoyed because I didn't even want waste a single breath trying to explain their sudden unexplainable popularity. So annoying! :)

Elena said...

Hope and Grace cards are so precious!

Kerry said...

As usual GREAT lineup!

Annoying celebs... I agreed! Paris Hilton sure top the list. I tried to avoid watching her. I always switch the channel to FOODTV. LOL!

Tami Wood said...

Your blog is so awesome. I love your stamps SO SO much and I want all these new ones and paper. I better start saving up. Kuddos to you. I can't sleep!

Neva said...

Humm my most annoying celeb (if you can call him that) is Billy Mays. I HATE THOSE COMMERCIALS. I do not like to be screamed at. LOL