Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Guest - Dominique Hornberger

Hi friends. It's already the middle of the week can you believe it? If fact it's almost the middle of the year!!! I want to say that the incoming entries for the Summer DT call are amazing. I'm really gonna try to stick with 4 selections this time. LOL! Of course there are no guarantees but wahhhh goodness it's gonna be even tougher this time. Remember deadline for all DT submissions is May 30th. Meanwhilst I shall seek out some judges to help me in the selection else the DT will be 80 members or so. lol.

Today's special guest is Dominique! Her sweet and pretty style is what caught my eye. She has a wonderful usage of flowers and just the softest color palette. Scroll on down and find out more about this fab stamper!

Domi Hornberger
http://mephisto-domi.blogspot.com/

How long have you been stamping?
I´m stamping since three Years

What's your tool of choice?
My Zip รจ Mate. I like using Shapes on my Works.

Describe yourself in 3 words.

reliable, cheerful, pigheaded

If you had a stamp line, what would you call it?
cute

What's your favorite TGF stamp set?

The Miss Anya Collection




If you were a color, what would you be? Why?
I think: Green. Because, this Color means Assertiveness and Perseverance. And I have both Properties :-)




Descibe your crafting area.
I have my own little room in the House, where I could do my Work.
There is a desk with my PC, a cupboard where I have my finished Works, a table in the middle of the Room, where I do my Work. And sure a lot of boxes with my Crafting Items. On one Wall I have put Cards and other Creations from Friends.




When making cards, what is you favorite colors to use?
I often use olive and pink





Do you listen to music while you stamp?

Sometimes ;-)





3 wishes:

Health, Luck and a nice Life for me and my whole Family



Hope you enjoyed Domi's fabulous creations!!! =) Have a wondrous day!

Today's question is: What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?

Someone once said "Thanks for your perception. It's kinda cool."

16 comments:

joey said...

Hiya, ooooh these are super sweet card designs and such pretty colour choices, gorgeous work. Thanks for sharing. ooooh could you imagine a dt with 80 members lol, well there have been stranger things. oooh thats one to think about- nice I actually cant think of a stand out momentlol sure there have been one or two. Joey.x

Cindy Haffner said...

Domi cards are wonderful. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Kim Nath said...

Wonderful work and I especially love the shrinky phone bling!

Marcea said...

Woohoo, so great to see Domi featured here - love ya babe!!! Gorgeous creations and loving the phone 'Miss Anya' charm - how cool :o)

Is the question for us??? if so the nicest thing someone has said is 'I love you' - from my husband, still means so much to hear after all this time :o)
-x-

Pascale said...

Domi your work is beautiful I particularly like your phone charm. Good luck with finding judges it looks like you have a job and a half on your hands. Someone once told me to "don't just dream the dream, Live it!!!! I am beginning to do just that.
Hugs Pascale

kadie said...

Love your work, Dominique! You have some super cute noncard ideas!!

The nicest things come from my husband. All those times that I'm not nice to myself he is right there telling me different.

Tracey Cuccia said...

Great Cards! I'm lucky to be on Dustin Pike's DT with Domi - she does BEAUTIFUL work :) WTG Girl!!

The nicest thing someone has said to me... "Mom, I lvoe you, you're the best Mom EVER!" Me "no, no I'm not"...DD "YES, you really are! And that's THAT!" (she's 5 :) )

Iris said...

Domis works are always amazing, really love her creations and I love to be together with her in two DT´s.

Hugs
Iris

~*Joni said...

Oh Dominique! What a pretty gallery to stroll through on this rainy day. I love her unique style and all of her fabulous ABAC creations. Her pallette is so pretty!
80 member DT eh? And I bet you'd have a hard time still trying to whittle it down! teehee!
My daughter told me that a friend's mom told her that she was really pretty. She answered, "Thanks, you should see my mom." Of course I took that as a compliment but now that I think about it, it could have been a sarcastic remark. LOL!

Ri said...

Way to go Domi !!!!
You must be super proud :0)
HUGS
Ri

Rachelle said...

Those cards are darling! Love the colors.
I posted info about my new Ribbon Box on my blog, it’s so neat! If you’d like to see details, please stop by!

Carisa said...

Wow, those are beautiful projects! I love them, my favorite is the Miss Anya cell phone decoration! I'm telling you, I'm going out and buying some shrinky dink NOW! LOL Thanks for sharing with us.

I have no idea how you are going to choose Marie - The amount of talent I see everyday that you showcase & in the gallery just continues to blow me away!

Angie said...

I had a boss tell me that I was the first real small town person he ever met, and that I was real. It felt good.

Elena said...

You find the best crafters, Marie! Domi's work is amazing!!!

my5bratz said...

congrats Domi, FAB work :0)

Melissa Craig said...

Great line up of cards! Domi is awesome!

The sweetest thing was not said to me but to my Mom. This was several years ago when I had first started stamping and I'd made Christmas cards. I sent one to my Grandma and my Mom was visiting and my Grandma said to my Mom, "Carolyn, I thought Missy (don't call me Missy, she's the only that got away with it) was going to make her cards this year. My Mom answered, "Mom, she did." --Best compliment ever!