Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Day friends! Soooo Dirty Rodeo paper looks pretty swell! Here's hoping we'll get it in time for June. I need to make some sort of a suggestion box so that many of you may email me what you'd like to see in regards to paper designs. And also stamp designs. Oh which reminds me that I'd like to show you some sneaks later this week as well. Oh and tomorrow's Thursday so that's Farmer's Market day! Woo Hoo! We shall have it at 5:00am MST. You know the drill, first come first served.

Ha! Today our line up is significantly shorter than yesterday's. LOL. But super sweet nevertheless. Enjoy!


By Jenn M.


By Cindy



By Randi


I shall see you all bright and early tomorrow! Have an awesome day! Off to finish wedding invites. Augh.... can't wait til July is over. LOL.

Today's question is: If you were to have any of Anya's hairstyle, which one would it be?

I would really really like to have Rockstar Anya's hair. Short and low maintenance.

11 comments:

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Woohoo! Farmer's Market! I hope you are feeling better today Marie. Fab line-up and I can't wait to see the new paper. Is the patterns for the 6x6 going to be scaled to 6x6 format? Just curious.

If I could have any hairstyle it would be the Miss Anya Snow. I think that is such a classy conservative look. Of course with my Asian course hair and round head I could never pull it off.

Elena said...

Love the showcased cards! Aweosme!!!
I will be a Mermaid Anya, love her long hair, ot Pretty Hat Anya, love the style!!!

kadie said...

I'm with you, Marie, I'd totally have Rockstar Anya's hair--so fun!

megastamper said...

oh wow another wonderful and so cute example card. they so great in colours and design.
hugs, bea

Victoria Mancha said...

Sweet Cards!!! If i could pick Anya's hair, it'd probably be Hula Anya cause its so wavy and pretty, and I love Hawaii LOL.

Man, I'm going to try my hardest for the 5 o'clock Farmer's market!! I'll probably have to go to bed as soon as I get home LOL.

I was wondering if you were going to make grown up Ians...that would be really awesome to see, but I guess I should have saved that for the comment box...Oh well :0).

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous cards! Love them all. I'm gonna second the rockstar anya hair do! Short and sassy

Carisa said...

can't wait for the farmer's market....can i just have anya's shiny hair that Traci gives her every time? LOL

Cindy Haffner said...

I would take any of Anyas hair. She rocks. Love all the samples.

Melissa Craig said...

Whooo-hooo!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Kerry said...

Yay for farmer market! As usual awesome lineup!

100% for the short hair!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Loving the sample cards! These ladies are sure know how to craft! TFS!