Monday, May 18, 2009

Case of the Curious Card IV

Greetings on this sun shiny Monday. Was it warm for y'all over the weekend? It was like sunny but super windy. I was trekking my way to the car and thought to myself 'hmmm must be how it feels in Chicago'. Lol. Anyway hope you had a relaxing weekend. As promised, lets start this week off with a case challenge. And then on Thursday, we do have Farmer's Market!



By Anna Maria


WHAT IS IT?
Once upon a time, there was a little card that wanted to be cased. The little card was curious as how it would be cased and wanted nothing more than for all the stampers in TGF land to case him.

The Case of the Curious Card is a card case challenge, casing the above card!

HOW TO PLAY: Case the above card and submit it to the gallery, under Contest/Challenges. I will put a folder in there 'Case of the Curious Card'. In that folder, there is a sub-folder called CCC4.

JUDGE: The winner will be selected by Anna Maria, herself!

PRIZE: Your choice of a free stamp set!

DEADLINE:
Please turn in all your entries by Friday May 22nd. evening.

Here are some fun sample cases by our brilliant DT!


Cindy


Melyssa


Elena


Cheryl


Today's question is: Any cravings today?

A big cobb salad! I think my body has been deprived of veggies for awhile.

15 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Great card to case and super line up of cards!!

Cravings, yeah, coffee!!

Melyssa said...

the cards today are sweet! they are really creative.

I crave sweets all the time.

Kerry said...

Yay, another CCC! Great card lineup!!

Cravings... Bubble tea!

Angie said...

Yea!!! I need this challenge this week. I'm feeling super crafty but I am in need of something to get me started and this CASE challenge is perfect. And today I have been craving cool water and juices. I think I'm a little dehydrated.

Carisa said...

Oooh, love that card & looking forward to case'ing it. Such a fun one.

I fulfilled my craving. This morning I wanted eggs and waffles - Yum! Trying to get back to eating more balanced meals. and at better intervals. I'm looking forward to a protein fruit smoothie for a snack!

Jacilynn said...

Wow, great CArds!
Craving...cookies.

Katie Cotton said...

Holy cow that's a super d duper cute card! What a great one to case!!!!

Carol said...

This is a challenging one! Hmmm...I have some more grad cards to make!

The only thing I am craving today is peace and quiet...man am I a crabby pants today! lol

Lilian said...

Thank you for re-stocking the new Miss Anyas... finally got one! :) Craving.... chocolate and sweets!!!

Jennifer said...

Ohh what a coll card to case, looks like fun.


MMMM...could go for some king crab legs right now (nice big fresh ones).....with sizzling garlic butter.......fresh sauteed veggies, and crisp salad...that's all. not asking too much.

Elena said...

Thank you so much for the fun challenge, Marie!
Cravings... Ice-cream!

crafty amy said...

Yippee another challenge! I love having an excuse to play (not that I need one lol) I have uploaded my attempt to the gallery.

DT your cards are amazing and I have commented on them in the gallery for the ones that are there.

My craving recently has been for crackers and brie :) yumm I have no idea why

X Amy X

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card and great samples! Love the sketch! I just up-loaded mine into the gallery. :o)

Cr8ive ME said...

what a great card to CASE.

I added my card to the gallery and put the details on my blog.

Hugs.
M.E.

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫