Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Good Day Friends! Ahhh yesterday evening was filled with much anticipation and fun! All the blogs in the hop were amazing, TRULY amazing! And I thank all the participants for joining because it would not have been such a blast without you. I know many of us are still recovering from it. haha. And a great many thanks to our Club Anya VP, Jessica and the wonderful Team Anya.

New stamps now in the store!

As stated earlier in the week, we have moved Farmer's Market to next Thursday along with the presale of the May stamps!!! It's gonna be an awesome day!

Here is today's cute cards! And be sure to tune back in tomorrow for another 'Case of the Curious Card'!

I love Faith's card and how she used the balloons!!!! Ain't it awesome!


And these darlings are by Maria! It's like a candy store!

<



See you tomorrow for the challenge! Have a great one!

Today's question is: What's on your mind today?

Lots of things! Paper, new stamps, releases, etc!

11 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Going back to bed! That's what's on my mind. I'm completely hung-over from last night's blog hop and I didn't even get through it all!!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Sleep. Even after working on only 3.5 hours of sleep yesterday...I still didn't go to bed until 1 am and up at 5:30 am this morning. The blog hop was amazing. Thanks for all the fun. I think I would recommend people turn of the word verification for the duration of the blog hop if it is that huge. I barely got through them all and still need to go back to leave some love for a few.

~*Joni said...

Good grief! That was some serious sorority sisterhood last night! My craft room is upside down and inside out. I really have to get it tidied up. Other than that, picking up all the confetti from the party last night. ;)

Beeeautiful cards today! I love the way Maria used the tiny bubbles folder for the water - brilliant!

Kerry said...

Got to get some rest! The blog hop was the BOMB, so fun! OMGosh, the projects are amazing!!! WOW!

Dee said...

The cards today are beautiful :) I too am seriously hung over myself lol. I was up til 1am ans I HAD to get threw the whole hop lol. I refused to miss anyones wonderful creations :)

Cindy Haffner said...

All the cards are amazing. The hop was amazing tooo.

Tina said...

Dear Marie:
I sent you an email last night regarding a purchase problem. I wonder if you've received it. Please let me know. Thanks!

Sandra MacLean said...

I'm with Mary!! Sleep is definitely on my mind too. I didn't get to bed until 3am last night and woke at 7am! I need my pillow!

the whimsical butterfly said...

REST! LOL. THAT is on my mind :) I just wanted to pop by here for those that read through the comments and tell you all that last night's hop was JUST incredible! Thank you so much to all who participated, and those who came out just to hop along that giant list! What a wonderful turnout! That says alot about all of you!

And yep, the word verification thing is something that we can shoot for next time, I agree it's a lot when you're doing all that hoppin' :) Still, I'm just so glad that we had such a FABULOUS turn out and I hope the next one will surpass this one in numbers! We'll just have to make it longer LOL...

Heather said...

Hi Marie,

Well thanks for such an awesome Release Blog Hop last night it was so much fun!!! Wow there are some amazing Greeting Farm Stampers out there that is for sure, but you know I love your stamps and so do so many other people out there!!!

What is on my mind today??? Well I keep thinking about these 2 projects I need to make for a 2nd stage of a DT Call I was asked to be part of and I am needing to get done!!! LOL!!!

Heather

Elena said...

Wow! The new cards are fantastic!!!
What was on mind yesterday... I was thinking about what cookies I will bake... Stopped on oatmeal ones!