Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Anyas!

Hello all! As you know, the new Anyas are released today, well, actually tonight at 10pm cst after the Club Anya blog hop. I hope everyone participates in the hop, it's fuuuuuntastic! It officially starts at 7pm CST, please check the Club Anya blog for more details! There will be chatting on the PCP page as well starting at 6:30pm cst as well!

OH btw, regarding presale and Farmer's market, they will both be at 7:00am mst. Now everyone knows. lol. And remember it is only on the blog.

It's gonna be a fun-filled busy day so I'll leave you with some spectacular cards for your stamping inspiration!

Let's start off with Tammy's adorable story-telling cards! I love her background imagery for her cards!




Ha! Ok this is incredible!!!! Done by none other than the amazing Joni! Genius!




Yee Haw! I love this girlie cowgirl by Cindy! And if you like her as much as I do, you can get her in the shop tonight (the cowgirl, not Cindy LOL).


Ahhh a total favorite for shoppers everywhere! TA-DA! Heather sent me this card and it is a total must-show! I love the details on it. Mini hangers and everything! I wonder how long this one took? lol.



Cool! So I'll be seeing you all later tonight. Have a great day!

Today's question is: How do you like your eggs?

Mmmm eggs. I like them over easy! With a nice slice of buttered toast! I like breakfast foods. lol.

17 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, the cards are awesome today!!!
Love them!!!
I like fried eggs andb boiled too!

Melissa Craig said...

Great line up of cards!

I like them omelet style.

Carrie said...

Love the cards today. I can't wait to buy the new release tonight. I don't like eggs unless they are cooked in something so I can not taste them like Cake! ;)

Kerry said...

Amazing! WOW!
I like my eggs over easy :)

Heather said...

Oh My word Marie,

The DT girls cards are totally amazing!!! Tammy totally rocked the farm on every one of her cards and I love love love Cindy's card as well the colors are so inviting and Yummy!!!

I will definetly be ordering them all tonight!!! Can not wait for the blog hop too!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!

Oh and thanks for sharing my Shopping card I did not expect that!!! It did take a while to make, but was so much fun to do I lost track of the time!!!

I love my eggs either Sunny side up, or hard boiled we have been eating a ton of those lately!!!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday and see you tonight!!!

Heather

Renie's World said...

I have my money ready so let's get this party started!

I'm allergic to eggs, but when I dare to eat them they are scrambled and must have cheese on top!

Dee said...

Oh fab cards today - Can't wait for the hop!!!!

I like my eggs poached :) lol

~*Joni said...

Darn it! I thought Cindy was going to be up for sale. ;) Love Tammy's landscapes - she makes me green with envy. Cindy's and Heather's cards are soooo cute! Those details are wowza!!

I love eggs in any way. It depends on my mood. We had 54 boiled ones from Easter. Yes. 54. 5 kids needed their fair share of coloring so DH complied. I'll bring egg salad to the blog hop this evening. See you all tonight!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what fun I love all the cards, They rock!!!!!

Tracey said...

WOW - love these cards...looking forward to the new Anyas :) Eggs??? scrambled please!! well - or a tomato and feta omelet...that's my FAVORITE.

Margie said...

Adorable cards!
Love the frog turning into a prince - Priceless!!!

I like my eggs scramble with a lil bit of ketchup and buttered english muffin on the side ;)

TFS :) Cannot wait for tonights Hop!!!

Stampingcaz said...

great cards. Shame I cant join in real time with the blog hop as its like 3am in the UK!! I have (hopefully) scheduled a post to post in the time scale)

Eggs... Yuck.. only like the yoke, but prefer them chocolate! LOL

Cazx

Gabby said...

CUTE line-up! And how cute was Joni's card??? LOL! Kiss a frog get a Prince! Awesome!

I like my eggs scrambled! They HAVE to be fluffy though...with some ketchup! MMMM...ok...now I gotta go make me some! LOL! :P

the whimsical butterfly said...

LOVE everyone's cards today! it's so much fun seeing them here on the TGF blog, too. Heather's card is awesome, too! LOVE the shopping theme!

Love my eggs scrambled :)

Barbie said...

great cards...comment on the 'start' time of your presale/sale...7am mst is 2am hawaii time...that explains why it's always sold out...would you consider moving the time? thank you!

Zarah said...

Such amazing pieces of ART!!

Ps. Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog - you made me very happy! :D

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

I have always liked my eggs over hard with a little seasoned salt...not crustys on the whites. ;)