Monday, April 20, 2009

Greetings Monday

Hello all! My goodness, it was a crazy snowy weekend here in Colorado! Most of us were actually snowed in. I couldn't even get my car out of the parking lot! This is how Xmas morning should have been. So our gathering at Scrapbook Destinations has been rescheduled. More on that later this week.

I'm excited about this Thursday's farmer's market because as stated earlier, we will be having a presale of some of the May stamps as well. =) I do realize that the timing will be different for everyone but I've decided to open at 7:00am mst. So I apologize if this is an inconvenient time for some of you but I think no matter what time I select, it will be an odd time for someone. I hope you will understand. =)

There are some wonderful entries already for the CCC3 and I hope to see more as the well continues. Remember that it ends Friday night.

Onwards to today's card lineup!

This magical Never Ever card was sent in by Kelly! I really like the DP and the composition on this card!


Another beautiful Never Ever card by Cheryl! As always, beautiful bow work and layout and I love the stitching effect. And little Wild West Anya is the darn cutest little cowgirl around!



Some of you may have already seen this but it's worth showing again! This little bewitchment is by Randi! It's so fantastic!


This is MacKenzie's first Rockstar Anya! And I hope we see more cuz this card's a rockin'!


And we'll end today's lineup with a series of amazing cards by our talented Gardener Melyssa! A super cute little collection here.










That's it for today! I hope it's a great start of the week for all of you!

Today's question is: Which one of the Seven Dwarfs are you? (Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, Sneezy)

Hmmm I guess I'll be Happy. LOL. Or if I could be in-between, I'd be Hopey/Dappy (Happy+Dopey). haha!

17 comments:

Mary(OhioMary) said...

What a way to start a Monday morning! Go Kelly, go Kelly. Have to give a shout to my girl Kelly. All the cards are amazing. Is there a template out there for that cute acorn?

rachelsigmak said...

Sleepy.... yaaaaaaaawn.

Elena said...

Wow! Melyssa's cards are SUPER! Love them all!
Sorry about the weather, Marie...
I am probably Grumpy one.

Melyssa said...

I think I'd be dopey! I always seem to miss the meaning of things! A little happy go lucky but lost...LOL

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin all the cards, so darling.

Overall I'm Happy!!!! Sometimes Sleepy in the morning.

Dee said...

Todays Cards are amazing!!! WOOOOOOOOWZERS...

I would be Sleepy - I can never sleep enough and I can sleep for amazing extended periods if I'm left alone LOL :) My B/F teases that he's impressed that I can sleep til 1/2 even 3PM on weekends even when I don't stay up late LOL.

Kerry said...

LOVEEEE all the cards! WOW!!!

I think I'll HAPPY... if I'm GRUMPY, just give me some yummy food, I'll HAPPY again! LOL!

kadie said...

Crazy weather!

I loved all the cards today! I was excited to see Ms Kelly's card!

Melyssa's stiching and paper distressing is TDF!! All those Forest Friend cards are incredible. And Showtime Anya is so versatile!

I would be sleepy...until noon :)

Margie said...

What amazing cards!!!
I feel like Sleepy and Dopey today! LOL! I have a cold and only got 4 hours of sleep last night! So, I'm not thinking straight and could use a huge nap!!! LOL!
TFS! :*)

Cori S said...

those are great cards!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Those are some of the cutest cards I've ever seen, love them all!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

P.S. I'm definitely HAPPY! :o)

Ruth said...

Lovely cards! ♥♥♥

Not sure what dwarf I am, probably Sleepy. I can never get enough sleep!

Melissa Craig said...

Right this very moment... Sleepy. But generally Dopey.

Maria said...

All of the cards are beautiful! Such creativity!! The images are fabulous too!

As for the 7 dwarfs. . .I'll say I'm more like Sleepy. I have the energy of a slug! Arggh!

Maria

Angie said...

I used to be such a huge klutz, and my friends called me Dopey, but I've grown out of that (mostly) and now I think I'd be Sleepy... although during allergy season I'm Sneezy! Oh, and my hubby would call me Grumpy most of the time, lol! I love the lineup today! I love getting all the inspiration from this blog. I really need to craft more adn get my stuff into the gallery.

Angie said...

I know I already commented on this post, but I was commenting back to Randi about her Witch card and I had an idea. So, I wanted to make a small suggestion. I think it would be SO cool if you expanded on your Dorothy Anya and made a whole line of Wizard of Oz characters! Ian would look adorable as the tin man and/or scarecrow, and Anya would make an adorable Wicked Witch (even if she's supposed to be mean). And Princess Anya already looks like Glinda the Good Witch! Anyway, I love your stamps and I thought that I'd mention my idea to you (although I'm sure you've already thought of it).