Thursday, April 9, 2009

Don't be a Square winner!

Hello stampers! How's everything today? First off I want to thank everyone for their super awesome entries for the 'Don't be a Square' challenge! OMG, they were beautiful and soooo creative! Definitely one of the best challenges so far I think. =) It took forever but a decision was made. And the winner is....





By analynm

Congrats Analyn! That card was super amazing!!! So cute and Ray loved it! Email me with your 3 stamp choices. =)

*********************


You know right now I'm listening to 'Over the Rainbow' by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole from 50 First Dates. Do you all like that movie? So cute! Def one of my fave romantic comedies. Anyway, here are today's lineup!

Our talented gardener Kadie's work is to die for! This chick is a fireball of amazement!




This cutie cupcake is from the Susie Surprise set! Done by none other than bow queen, Cheryl!


And I found this little treasure in the gallery! A sweet little fairy by Peggy.


Hmmm what else was I gonna say today. Oh... I'll be restocking the shop this weekend so hopefully if you've been waiting for a certain set, they'll be in by Sat evening. See you tomorrow!

Today's question is: Name one stamper whose work you admire. (only one, I know... it's hard!)

Oooooh.... hard one. You know I admire everyone on my DT so I have to pick a non-DT member.... Ms Claudia Rosa. Gorgeous work and positively beautiful photography as well.

16 comments:

~*Joni said...

I LOVED that paratrooper! And there was a partner too that went with him in a hummer. SO clever. :D Pretty pretty cards today, the froggy is so adorable. I just have to mention that Iz's last name rolled right off your tongue Marie! I'm so proud of you! haha! He's one of my all time favorites, I even performed with him on stage in high school. ;)
Happy Thursday everyone!

~*Joni said...

Whoops! To answer your question, just one?!?! UGH! I am still in awe of Birgit's art museum that you featured.

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats to Analynm, what a great project.

Love all the samples, so darling.

Carisa said...

I loved that little paratrooper too! I thought it was such a great idea. Perfect pick for the winner!

Kerry said...

Woohoo Analyn! Hurray for you!

the whimsical butterfly said...

AHHHHH this paratrooper Ian is amazing! Congrats to the winner! Beautiful cards today, everyone! I ADORE Kadie's frog card and that little fairy card is adorable! What a great layout! Well, you know I'm in agreement w/ you about Claudia. She is not only amazingly talented but super sweet and really fun to work with. Great choice! There are so many talented people out there!

kadie said...

I am so loving that paratrooper!! Especially how the Hoorah folds down. So creative and a card that a guy would be jazzed about.

I love Peggy's lil fairie. So sweet.

I have to say there are so many people that I admire greatly, but one person who hits it out of the park everytime with her layouts and coloring (and is just a truly delightful person) is Amy Sheffer.

Claudia Rosa said...

o-m-g!!!
you guys... :-) my english for a moment totally gone.. my hands were starting to sweat lol.. i can not believe your kind words!! sniff!
thank you so much to all of you!!!!
Claudia

WickedPixie said...

Fabulous card! Congratulations!

I have to say, if picking only one stamper, it would have to be TGF Farmer Faith (Markie's Mom). Seeing her beautiful work got me inspired to get back into stamping and to try to take my cards to another level (I have a ways to go to even be close to her level!) AND her blog was where I first saw TGF stamps (at the time Pink Poison!), so she opened a new wonderful world for me, in a way! :-) Traci

Cori S said...

Ooo... I like Taylor for Taylors Expressions...

Randi said...

Congrats Analynm!!!! I thought that duo was amazing!! Such a clever idea and I really loved that chute!!

So many awesome cards today! I SO love Kadie's frog card!!!

Gosh, I love so many stampers...that's tough. Faith and Jenn Muraoka are who convinced me I needed TGF stamps to begin with!

Kristine said...

I know! Claudia is my favourite! I LOVE her work!!

Elena said...

Congratulations to the winner! Love the paratrooper! Very neat idea!!!
I love many-many stampers, so let me start - Cindy Haffner (she is a real inspiration!), Sandra MacLean (her coloring, her style - just love it!) and many, many more stampers!

Janna said...

Oh wow!!! These are amazing!!! I love this paratrooper though! I can definitely see why she won! Too, too amazing!!!! Wow, wow, wow!! I have to say I adore CLaudia's work as well but Mariska Van Der Veer is amazing!!! She puts so much detail in her pieces and colors amazingly!

Smiles,
janna

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Have to agree with you... Claudia is THE BEST...not only does she make fab cards and take great pictures, but she is THE sweetest friend too :-)
Carole x

mamia said...

Faith's work is pretty awesome.