Friday, April 17, 2009

The Case of the Curious Card III

Happy day everyone! Let's have ourselves a happy little challenge today! Because our last CCC went so well, I'd like to go ahead and do one every month. =) So here we go!



By Jessica


WHAT IS IT?
Once upon a time, there was a little card that wanted to be cased. The little card was curious as how it would be cased and wanted nothing more than for all the stampers in TGF land to case him.

The Case of the Curious Card is a card case challenge, casing the above card!

HOW TO PLAY: Case the above card and submit it to the gallery, under Contest/Challenges. I will put a folder in there 'Case of the Curious Card'. In that folder, there is a sub-folder called CCC3.

JUDGE: The winner will be selected by Jessica, herself!

PRIZE: Your choice of a free stamp set!

DEADLINE:
Please turn in all your entries by Friday April 24th. evening.

Here are some fun sample cases by our brilliant DT!


Cindy


Melyssa


Elena


Tammy


Kadie


Randi

Have fun and I hope to see lots of beautiful entries! Enjoy your day!

Today's question is: Who comes to mind when I say..... Boy Band?

LOL. Backstreet Boys.

16 comments:

tracy said...

This is a fab idea should the date be april the 24th though and not march 24th sorry if I am being a bit silly just thought i would help point this out lol!
tracy x

~*Joni said...

Oooh! That is an adorable layout!! :D I love this idea, and the DT's samples are just sah-weet as can be! Rescue Ian just keeps getting cuter with every card. Melyssa's stitching is so cool. I want to be like the DT when I grow up. haha!
Boy Band - NKOTB ties with NSync for me. Although I was an O-Town fan too. hahaha! Happy weekend!!

Rosette said...

Wow.. another fab card for a fab contest! :) Boy band... Il Divo! :)

albalass said...

Love the cards. And it's Backstreet Boys all the way! LAST BOYBAND STANDING.....

Sandra MacLean said...

Those are GREAT case cards!! Love Kadies! hehehe I'm allowed to be biased!

Boy Bands?? Is there any other besides New Kids On The Block?!? hahahaha

the whimsical butterfly said...

I'm gonna have to say back in the day that N'Sync totally topped Backstreet! LOL! I STILL like their music * blushes and rolls own eyes ***

However, nowadays there is ONE boy band that I still love...RASCAL FLATTS, baby!

I am so honored to see my lil' Ian up here...you ladies are going to make it SUPER hard to judge, that's one thing I know for sure! xoxo

InkyButton said...

Ooooh! Fun! Can't wait to play. Maybe this weekend!!

Boy Band = *NSync

Although I LOVE Joni's NKOTB! That brings back some memories! Oh oh oh oh oh....Hanging' Tough. *giggle

~Angela

kadie said...

Love your card, Jess!! And all the CASES are tooo cute!

Oh my gosh...I'm totally with ya, Jess...still like me some Nsync now and again. BUT the ultimate boy band is...NKOTB!! LOL, has anyone seen them in concert since they reunited?

Margie said...

NKOTB! *NSYNC! BACKSTREET BOYS!
LOL!
Cute cards! Great work to go by :)

{hugs}, margie

Gabby said...

Oooohhh...sweet card to CASE! I'll get to working on it soon! ;) I couldn't play along last time...lol. :P

Boy Band...do you want just ONE? LMBO! Now adays I think there are too many...starting off with my DD's IDOLS...The Jonas Brothers! ALTHOUGH...I would have to go with MY past idols...NKOTB! :P LOL!

Elena said...

That is a fun challenge, Marie! Thank you to Jessica for the inspiration!

MiamiKel said...

Wonderful layout! And Backstreet Boys :)

Angie said...

I'm so excited for this new CCC challenge! And I think of New Kids on the Block!

Loretta Rodger said...

This is so awesome! Love all of these cute cards!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This was a fun challenge, I just posted my entry in the gallery. Thanks! :o)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I made it just in time! Love this challenge. My blog post is here: http://lisahjulberg.blogspot.com/2009/04/case-of-curious-card-iii.html, although I've also uploaded to the gallery. Thanks Marie!