Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Winner of the Case of the Curious Card II

Happy Day friends! Hope all is well. It's Wednesday! Middle of the week already. We had some super awesome entries for CCCII and here is the result! I always enjoy viewing all the creative ways stampers case!



The Card to be cased By Gabby

and the winner is...

By Darlene

Gabby: Everyone did AWESOME and I am so happy my card was chosen to be CASE'd...I wish everyone could win...but that's impossible! So that adorable mermaid card is the winner! Congrats to Birthday Fishes by Darlene33! *SMILE*

Darlene, send me an email for your free stamp set!


I was suppose to have another sweet news for you all today but it has been delayed so hopefully tomorrow!!! Meanwhile as we wait patiently, here are some awesome creations to view!

Angela made this super cute Teacher Anya purse! Incredibly darling! I wonder what's going to be filled inside of it! The tutorial is by Tracy Harp!


Wow! Look at this Geisha Anya by Faith! I just love the coin accent!


This is by Mariska! Ooooh purple and green.... a magical color combo! I love the coloring and lace detail!


This cute little chef is by Tina! How awesome! She gave him Hello Ian's hat! Totally makes a difference!


Yea one of my fave little guys, Hero Ian!!! Wonderfully done by Anabellpepper!


Wow.... this one is by Marie (not me hehehe). Gorgeous use of colors and layering!



Here's hoping for some good news tomorrow! =)

Today's question is: What is your favorite drink?

Usually just water. Apple juice is next and then rootbeer. =)

16 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

I'm sure Gabby had a tough time choosing. Nice pick! Congratulations Darlene.

My favorite drink is raspberry iced tea.

Tonya said...

Fabulous projects everyone. >:0)

My favorite drink is sweet tea.

Anita Hovey said...

Congrats Darlene! I picked your card as the best one too :)

My favorite drink is good ol' Coca Cola Classic.

crafty amy said...

Well done Darlene!!
I can't wait to see tomorrows post now wionder what it will be......
My fav drinks at the moment are smoothies my better half brough me a smoothie maker for valentines and I am hooked on making them yummy

X Amy X

Sandra MacLean said...

Congratulations Darlene!! And I just LOVE Angela's teacher purse! Fabulous project! My favorite drink is probably fresh orange juice with lots of pulp! Love it!

Kerry said...

Congrats Darlene!

My favorite drink is lemonade.

kadie said...

Congrats, Darlene! Cute card and I love your use of glitter/stickles!!

My fave drink is Starbucks...oh wait...LOL...I swear people use SB to say coffee nowadays like people say coke to include all colas. To be specific my drink of choice is a grande nonfat chai tea latte. :) Happy Wednesday! I wonder what the news will be???

Darsana said...

These are all awesome projects with beautiful coloring techniques.
Great job ladies.

Sparkle said...

Darling cards! I drink lots of water, but my favorite is coffee. I can't give it up. :)

Gabby said...

Oh trust me...it was harder than anyone can imagine! I almost cried...LMBO! Congrats Darlene!

My favorite drink has to be SB's Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato with extra caramel HANDS DOWN!!! It use to be plain ol' Coke...but if I could have that one drink right before I die...it'd be my macchiato! YUM!

Angie said...

OH, I'm excited about tomorrow's news! I usually drink water too, but not really cuz it's my favorite. I really like cherry soda and peach tea.

anabellpepper said...

Congrats Darlene!! That card is absolutely darling!! The more i look at it, the more I want it to do pool party invites with!!

And thanks for highlighting my little Soldier Ian card!! Made my day to see it here!!

Randi said...

Congrats Darlene!!
Gorgeous cards everyone!!

Anything with COFFEE in it!!!

Mephisto said...

Wow, what great Works!

H`m - I like Wine very much.
The whole Day I drink Water at hom and by the Work.
But in the evening I like drinking a Glass red Wine....

Hugs
Dominique

Elena said...

Congratulations to Darlene! Her card is so cute!
All of the showcased cards are just wonderful and so much inspirational!
I like iced tea the best!

Janna said...

Wow!! Unbelieveable! All of these cards are so, so stunning and I adore the creations! What talented women!! Cograts to Darlene! Boy it was hard to pick a winner I am sure!

I would have to say my favorite kind of drink would be Raspberry lemonade! So, so good!

Smiles,
janna