Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Out til Monday

Hi Stampers!

Thanks for a wonderful Farmer's Market yesterday. I also want to clarify a little something that I probably had not mentioned before but Farmer's Market Sale Items are only available on the blog. If you go into the store during Farmer's market, those items will not have the sale price. I'm very sorry if there was a misunderstanding on that part and it is my fault if I did not make that clear. Again my apologies and I will state this again when the next Farmer's Market comes around.

I'm stepping away from the blogging arena until Monday. I have several projects, new stuff, packaging, family visitations, and a funeral (Ray's grandma) to go to this week so for the most part I will not be on the computer much.

Still I hope everyone will keep on stamping and I hope you are participating in the Rockin' Rebel contest. I love all the creations so far in the gallery! Love them!

I will see you all on Monday. Happy smiles and stamping til then!

hugs,
Marie

Today's question is: Veggie lover or Fruit lover?

Veggies all the way. As much as fruit is delish, I love vegetables in my meals! Mmmm.

14 comments:

~*Joni said...

Take care Marie! Sorry about Ray's grandma. :(

Hard question. I'm tied equally with both.

Elena said...

Really sorry to hear about Ray's Grandma... Take care about your family and we will wait for you!
I love fruits more!

Angie said...

I would have to ay that I am both. In my meal, mot definitely vegie but with nack and deert, I have to have fruit!
I hope you have a good week, regardless of the circumstances and busy-ness you'll have. We'll see you on monday!

crafty amy said...

Take care Marie. I hope everything works out this week for you all.

Tough question as I love both but I think I will have to go for fruit I love all the different colours as well as the taste :)

X Amy X

joey said...

Hi, sorry to hear about Rays Grandma.x

Deffo a veggie girl here, can not get enough of them. Joey.x

kadie said...

I'm sorry to hear about Ray's Gma. :(
We'll be thinking of you.

I'm both. I like my veggies and my fruits equally, but also I'm picky about both.

Gabby said...

Sorry to hear about Ray's grandma, Marie. Hugs and blessings to you all.

I'm a fruit girl! I love a nice fresh bowl of grapes, strawberries, and some green apples with a side of yogurt and granola...mmmmm!

Carisa said...

Oh no I'm sorry to hear about Ray's grandma! We'll miss you but you definately need to be there for you family. We'll have lots of fun things to share with you when you get back. *hugs*

I love veggies too! Steamed veggies rock.

Tracey said...

Sorry to hear about Ray's grandma...{{{HUGS}}} Looking forward to your return, hope all goes better than expected :)

oh - I'm a fruit girl...I like my veggies, but given a choice...TOTALLY fruit. :)

Carrie said...

So sorry about Ray's grandma. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Hmm well I like veggies a lot but I think fruit wins. Fresh Cut Pineapples are just the best!

Janna said...

Wow, it sounds like you will be very busy! So, so sorry to hear about Ray's grandma. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

I would have to say veggie lover. I am not huge into fruit but I could eat salad all day long! Love it!!

Smiles,
janna

Kerry said...

I'm so sorry about Ray's grandma. :-( Hang in there.
101% for fruit for me!

Lindsay said...

i agree veggies all the way! i mean i enjoy good fruit from time to time but i eat veggies everyday! with meals and snacks

Markie's Mom said...

So sorry for your family's loss.