Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Lineup

Welcome to another start of a week my friends! How was your weekend? The weather was actually pretty over the past few days so I was very happy! Although I heard we will be getting some random snowing sometime at the end of this month. I pretty much just vegged out but we did go to a yummy Korean restaurant for a birthday luncheon. Mmmm! Delish! And then yesterday I just slept through most of the day, which is very very rare for me. I don't like sleeping in or taking naps during the day but I was a total zombie yesterday. lol.

Most items will be restocked Wednesday morning in the store, except for maybe skater and cheer.

So I am planning a challenge this week! Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. =) I was going to do it today but my stack of paperwork is calling out to me. Garrrr... hate paperwork. Anyway, I'd like to kick off this week with a sweet lineup for your stamping inspiration!

These first cards are by the talented Jenn M.! Her style is just so pretty and fresh right? Very crisp!




Faith sent in this darling doe!!! Too cute!


This is Elena's little one. Super cute as well!


A very pretty Miss Anya card by Alina! Love the soft pinks!


Awwwww look at this little Angel Anya! Splendid work of art by Minnie Mel! Beautiful colors!


This is wayyyyy cute! They are from the elements in the Pretty Hat set. I haven't seen some of these on Anya's hat yet so it was a pleasant surprise to find them on this card. Beautifully done by Nitsy!


A beautiful card by Gabby! Great color choice! Pink and Browns rule!


And I'll finish this adorable lineup with Novell's cutie deer!



That's it for today! Remember to check out Club Anya for fun facts about their DT members! Bye!

Today's question is: What is one thing that people don't know about you?

Ahhh let's see here... one thing. Oh for the longest time I had a fear of Raggedy Ann dolls. I had this horrid nightmare as a kid and grew up dreading those dolls. They don't affect me as much now. I mean, I'm not gonna start collecting them or anything but the fear has subsided a bit. haha.

10 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oooh look at all the sweet cards this morning! I am so in love with the Forest Friends set, and all the cards using the deer are adorable. I see some of my buddies have their cards showcased today too - you go girls! OMWord, Jenn's style is simply beautiful. I love her details and coloring.

The one thing people don't know about me: I don't borrow books from the library because I don't know where the books have been. Ewwww. (The funny thing is, my sister is a librarian.)
Happy Belated Marie!!! Have a great day everyone~

rachelsigmak said...

Awesome lineup!

Kerry said...

What a great way to start the week, awesome cards!

The one thing people don't know about me... I can't think of any...*still thinking*

Carisa said...

Those cards are great! One thing most people don't know about me is I don't take my kids with me to the grocery store b/c I think the carts are disgusting! LOL I tell everyone it's b/c it's MY time.

kadie said...

I'm really digging how people are using Forest Friends. And Jenn's Rock the Farm Ian is incredible! Sweet lineup!

There is probably a lot people don't know about me...but let's see...I chewed Big Red everyday for several months and it burned off all my taste buds! Word to the wise...No Big Red! :) LOL!

Randi said...

Marie, I hope you had a fabulous Birthday!!! Big belated Birthday hugs to you!!!!

Gorgeous lineup!!

I used to collect comic books. I still have them boxed away somewhere!

Janna said...

Sounds like you had a really great weekend. Sometimes it is just nice to sit back and relax. Sorry to hear about all the paperwork though. That is no fun!!!

Beautiful creations! Wow, these woman are so talented and I just love all the different ways people make the stamp sets look.

Hmmm, one thing people don't know about me is that I was bald until I was almost four. No hair, just peach fuzz for the longest time. Of course when it came in it was a wild frizzy, curly mess, but hey, I guess that is the way it goes! LOL!

Smiles,
janna

Tink said...

All the cards are BEAUTIFUL!!
The one thing people don't know about me.
I dont go out to restaurants to eat... Never have!

Elena said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards today! Love Jenn's style so much!
I used to play Barbi even being in High School. I wasn't playing really, I was making clothes for a doll.

Cassie said...

What a great lineup to start the week off! Super duper stuff!!

Something that people don't know about me is that I collect ladybugs.