Monday, March 16, 2009

A Monday in Review

Happy Day stampers! Wow so what did you gals think about the Anya Blog Hop? Pretty amazing wasn't it? If you had missed out yesterday, here are the new releases now available in the shop!







For our splendid little lineup today, let's start off with one of my fave Ian stamps so far, Skater Ian!!! This first one is by Heather! Just look at the scene! Ian is totally into extreme sports!



Here's another one of our darlin' skater! This one is by Mary! She made it for the Case of the Curious Card II. I love the sign and the background. ahhahaa and the birds are hilarious!


We haven't seen this little cowboy in a while. It's by Cheryl. I love this color combo. The khaki and the red is super! Behold Cheryl's little card army.








Tune in tomorrow for a super exciting guest! Have a great start of a week everyone!

Today's question is: What's on your 'must-do' list today?

A must-do today is cleaning up my work space! Looks like a tornado of paper and rubberstamps!

16 comments:

Angie said...

I must get a bookcase built, give my 3 kiddos baths, and empty out 4 boxes of stuff. If I don't, I may go insane! LOL! I think I'll go bake a chocolate cake now to motivate me for the rest of the day...

Melissa Craig said...

I must get payroll done. Monday is my busiest day at work.

Emmy said...

must-do today:
a heavy workout at the gym after this weekends big crap-food intake! :)
and later some cards for my DT-assignements.

I am also w8ing by my mailpox for my postman to arrive with the new stamps!! But i guess he will take some time coming all the way over from u to Sweden.. :)


http://emmybloggen.blogg.se

rachelsigmak said...

Must do... TOO MUCH! ugh.

Renie's World said...

I have to put the bookcase together that has been sitting on the corner for over a week! I got a beautiful 5 shelve on from Target on sale for my scrap room. I am hoping it will help declutter the room, if that is at all possible.

ribenaruby said...

Fabulous selection, love them all! The new releases are just too gorgeous, and I must wash some net curtains now that spring is finally here! Have a brilliant day!

kadie said...

What fun cards today. I love all the skater Ians. Mary and Heather, you ROCK! And Cheryl, you have out done yourself! Love that Hero card especially!

I "must" get a package of swap cards of into the mail today. Have a fun Monday, Everyone!

Basement Stamper said...

Going to download some of the digitals now, love the baseball ian!!!

Must do today, organize, like every day!

anabellpepper said...

Love the new stamps!! They are all super cute!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

Renie's World said...

Question....for the digital...can I download them to a flash drive, becasue I don't have one computer to use...I have my work one most of the time and it is always getting rreconfigured and networked.?

Emily said...

mail cards, write a letter and finish cleaning the house...fun stuff!!

Islander Girl said...

Aww, all cute cards! The ladies did such a wonderful job!

Must do list: laundry, laundry, laundry! I love doing laundry but today it feels like a chore! :(

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Thank you so much for posting my card Marie! Lovely Monday lineup. Well since the day is almost over I guess I need ot go to bed.

Christine said...

Oh, I love them all but you must make Baseball Ian into a real stamp. He is so cute.

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

I MUST get my card finished and emailed to my DT... then get it all prepared to be put on my blog.
Have a maaarvelous day, ya all!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13

Janna said...

What fantastic new stamps!!! OMGoodness they are adorable! I am so happy they are here!!! And these creations are stunning! Blows me away!

I need to catch up on all my blogs I follow and leave a little love!

Smiles,
janna