Monday, March 2, 2009

It's March!

We are officially in March now. Wow. I'm turning the big two-nine this Saturday. LOL. Not that I'm really counting anymore anyway. Oh all orders over the weekend ships this morning! So be expecting little white packages in the mail this week. =) Some of you may wonder 'there are no Anya releases?' All new Anya releases will be available on the 15th of each month from now on. So all non-Anya stamps are released on the 1st and then anything Anya will be on the 15th.

The Spring Gardener Call has officially ended last night and I have to tell you that I am overwhelmed... OVERWHELMED is a bit mild of a word for it.... but there are so many many wonderful entries. If it was possible I would have the largest army of DT members in history! lol. One day though. One day. But I want to sincerely thank each and everyone who applied and all your heartwarming and often hilarious messages and words. I hope that whomever are selected for Gardeners receive a warm welcome from all of you. PLEASE PLEASE understand that if you are not selected at this time, do not give up and I invite you to apply again at our Summer Gardener DT Call. Believe me when I say there were ALOT of talents that I hope to see again at the next audition. The biggest reason why I have a 4 season rotating team is so I can give as many people as I can a chance to climb aboard. Whether you are a fresh face or an old pro, I extend this invitation to all of you. On that note, I will announce the new team this Friday, March 6th. They will start in April.

I'm still recovering of the ambush of wonderful cards so to keep it nice and slow today, I will be showing you my current fave set: HERO. hehee... yes I love this set!


By Faith


By Cheryl W.


By Analyn

Aren't they the cutest?!!! Also I am working on a special project that I hope to show you later this week as well... I'm very excited about it. It has been in the workshop for quite some time and I hope that it will finally be making its debut! Have a great day everyone! Hugs!


Today's question is: Name something that always makes you smile. =)

When I see your cards, I cannot stop smiling. It's like xmas morning everytime I open my email or go into the gallery. It's a beautiful thing. Thank you.

21 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Good luck to all who applied.

What always makes me smile? Listening to my kids have a conversation like no one else is in the room and they sound like little adults.

Angie said...

Everytime I see my boys playing together, I smile. With my two boys, it isn't often that I see them gettng along and playing together.

Ria said...

Love those cards!!!

Sunshine is what makes me smile ;)

Good luck to all who applied ;)

hugss Ria

~*Joni said...

Hero Ian is so dreamy! I love the 3 cards today, very patriotic and heart warming. Yay for the DT call and woohoo for the white envyelopes!
I always smile when I hear someone laugh. It doesn't matter who it is - a hearty chuckle, a giggle, a cackle, it's a nice sound of human connection.

buggin2stamp said...

What makes me smile? Right now it is the snow falling outside of my window. Allowing me to stay home from work and stamp. Yes, that puts a huge smile on my face. And to top it off I am enjoying something else that makes me smile, coffee. Yum!

I just received my first set of stamps from your company last week. I purchased Miss Anya and all three are adorable. The stamp quality from the stamps is amazing. You found yourself a new customer. I love the new animal set and I can't wait to see what else you release. I will be keeping my eye out for the next DT call.

kadie said...

Oh I love those cards! Great Job, Gals!

I know this is gonna sound cheesy or cliche but I can't help but smile everytime I see my husband. And it's still the same after 4 years. He is a gift to me.

Carisa said...

The one thing that ALWAYS makes me smile is when my youngest gives me her big cheesy grin with her eyes all squinty and everything. It's just so darn cute I can't help but light up with a smile. :) I can't wait to see who made your DT - I have my fingers crossed for a couple of my friends!!!

Tracey said...

Congrats to all of the applicants! It takes a lot to even put yourself out there for consideration!

These cards are great! This set is on my list (this is the list that hopefully when my DH goes back to work FT, I can make a dent in ha ha) to get. I ♥ it.

What makes me smile?? my girls, my husband...a beautiful day...a snowy day, because that means I am home with my husband and my girls ;)

Robynccgirl said...

Hearing my husbands voice on the other line makes me smile, especially after I haven't heard from him in a while!

Looking forward to the announcement of the new DT members!

enchantedstamper said...

Something that makes me smile is my little girl (I heard that changes as they grow up!)

Good luck to all the applicants.
Can't wait to see creations!

MiamiKel said...

The words "Your husband is still in remission" - every 3-6 months, I hear that from his oncologist and just thank Him for those words- they make me cry, but they also makes me smile. Sniff, sniff!

Elena said...

Ian is the most Handsome Soldier I have ever met!
What makes me smile! Playing with my son and listening to him!
And of course your new stamp designs, Marie!

Erin said...

What makes me smile, besides Anya? My 3 year olds smile first thing in the morning.

Annabelle said...

I also turn 29 on saturday!!!!!!!! can´t believe we share the same bday. I smile when i see my girls and my little new dog, Coco

Kerry said...

Love the cards!

Things that make me smile? The list is a mile long =D But if I have to pick. FOOD!!!

Emily said...

My son always makes me smile along with some of my crazy friends...oh yeah and stamping!!

Will Stamp For Food said...

When I ask my neice what she is doing and she replies 'Doing Good'. Too cute... a close second would be kitty kisses.

Stampin Mindy said...

Waking up in the morning and getting a cup of coffee and all my kids wake up in happy moods!

Ashley said...

Cute set of cards!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Good luck to the new DT! Wow, what gorgeous cards today! Beautiful! Yeah, cards. Cards and Kids. Kids and cards. Both make me gloriously happy! It really IS like Christmas morning when I see both of those things. How fun!

Carolina said...

I'm excited to find out who the new DT members are going to be...how fun, yet difficult for you to make this decision!

What makes me smile? A couple of people...first and foremost my hubbby, followed closely by my adorable newphew!