Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Guest: Suzanne Dean

Greetings Stampers! Today I would like to welcome Suzanne Dean! She is a paper crafter extraordinaire! I always enjoy looking at her layouts and layers. Her choice in colors is always right on! So without further adieu, let's take a lookie at her beautiful creations and get to know her a little more. =)

Suzanne Dean
http://scrapbitz.blogspot.com/

How long have you been stamping?
I’ve been stamping for about 6 years, scrapbooking for 10 yrs, & cardmaking for 1 ½ years

What's your tool of choice?

My Copics and my SU snips

Describe yourself in 3 words.
Creative, Loyal & Kind

If you had a stamp line, what would you call it?
Well….I do have one coming out soon but can’t say yet, shhhhh!



What's your favorite TGF stamp set?
I love them all but “Home Sweet Home” just tugs on my heart. I have 2 dogs & 5 cats, so animal stamps of any kind usually are my favorite .




If you were a color, what would you be? Why?
Red—bright, fierce, loyal & always fun



Descibe your crafting area.
I love my room (wish it was bigger)—I’m super organized but it can look like a tornado struck when I’m working on several projects. My room is sage green with black/cream toile curtains & pillows—love toile!



When making cards, what is your favorite colors to use?
I love to use red, black & pinks the most! But I’m really an equal opportunity color user because I love all colors, lol!



Do you listen to music while you stamp?
Sometimes I’ll turn the TV onto HGTV for background noise, but mostly I like it quiet. When its nice outside I like to open the windows & listen to the wind rustle the trees & hear the birds singing—so calming.




3 wishes:

Hmmm….a personal wish of mine is to make it to Italy this year and to get published more. A general wish is for our country & economy to heal and everyone to be in a happier state of mind. Oh and more stamping goodies is always good :o)


Ah such wonderful work. I especially love the little 'Home Sweet Home' wood hanging! Too cute for words!

Today's question is: How do you like your steak done? or if you're a vegetarian/vegan, what is your favorite dish?

Mmmm steak... I like mine medium rare. Well I guess I know what's for dinner tonight. hahaha. With a side of mashies and lemon asparagus....

16 comments:

Mary said...

mmmmmm....steak......love mine medium covered in garlic-y, buttery mushrooms!

Melyssa said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Suzanne's cards are gorgeous!! And her colouring....wow. I'd love to see her do a tutorial on how she colours.
I love the bunny/dogs. I thought of doing that with the set but I have to get it first!! LOL

Steak? Medium Rare, with mashies.

~*Joni said...

OMword, Suzanne's cards are sooo beautiful! I love her style and her bunny dog cards are just adorable with their sweet faces!

Steak? I made 6 rib eyes last night! Yummmy...well done for me dipped in teriyaki sauce, and we had it with shrimp, baked potatoes, and baked beans. Mmmm...too bad DH took the leftovers to work. :(
Happy day all!

Kerry said...

Suzanne's cards are beautiful!!! WOW! Happy St. Patrick Day too!

I like my steak medium rare, with onion & mushroom, and sweet potato.

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Suzanne's cards, so lovely. I prefer chicken, not a steak lover.

Emily said...

I'd reather have a cheesburger!!!!

kadie said...

Fantastic cards, Suzanne!! Impeccable coloring.

I don't eat steak but if I did I would like it well well done.

Angie said...

I like my steak medium to medium rare too, and mashies with asparagus are two of my fav veggies! I think we could eat together well. LOL! As far as Suzanne's projects, they are beautiful! I haven't seen her work before, so this was all new and fun. I think I'll go check out her blog now. Oh yeah, when is Gabby going to pick the winner for her CASEd card?

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

When I have steak, it is a filet mignon, done medium PLEASE!!! mmm that sounds so good!!
Wanted to also say it's great to get to know you Suzanne, for you are indeed a very talented lady.. I really enjoy looking at all your card creations, they all are really beautiful, and SO CREATIVE!! Can I just sit at your elbow and watch you create your cards??!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

When is your line of stamps coming out, Suzanne??? Can't wait to see them!! What style are they, and hints??
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13

Sandra MacLean said...

Suzanne's work is just gorgeous isnt't it?! I love lingering over her blog. I love steak! My mum said I should have married a carnivore! LOL I like mine medium rare...does down like butter! hehehe

Andrea said...

Great cards, Suzanne!

Marti - Pez-A-Doodle Design Studios said...

for steak RARE!!

suzanne your cards are just gorgeous of course!! love em!

Elena said...

Wow! Suzanne's cards are gorgeous!
I love ribs marinated in sauce for hours and baked!

Aud said...

Such wonderful cards, Suzanne!♥

Exciting news about your own line of stamps!!!

Janna said...

Congratulations Suzanne! This is just amazing!!! You are one talented, talented woman!! I can see why you were chosen!

I like my steak well done! Make it burnt to a crisp for me!

smiles,
janna