Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Flashback

Hello! Today is a pretty mellow day for me. Doing some housekeeping on my computer. I really have to start printing these digital photos. They just add up to the hundreds. I'm making a mental note to myself to do some digital printing this weekend. Whilst shuffling through the files, I came upon these of my babies as babies. Boy do they grow up fast. Stewie and Bailey.





Here's another darling lineup for your inspiration today!

Nikki sent this one in and said it reminded her of Tom and Jerry! One of my fave shows as a kid! LOL. Coloring and shading on this is perfect!


These two are by Faith! Ok seriously, I loooove the soldier! Need more soldiers!!!



Heehee. Yes... soldier! Thanks Emily! Hoorah Easton!


This perfectly pretty card is by Caz. There is something about Caz's cards that always appeals to me. Colors? Layout? Must be everything. haha!


Another Miss Anya card, this one is by Dawn. A beautiful soft neutral palette. Very darling.


Mermaid by Kimmie! Lovely layering and paper choices! Love the little florals!


That's it for today! Check back tomorrow for a spectacular spotlight! Deadlines coming up are the Case of the Curious Card and our Spring Gardener DT Call. See you tomorrow!

Today's question is: It's the TGF barn dance, which Anya/Ian are you going to the dance with?

Hmmm I'm going to go with Hello Ian because he's a gentleman and a swell dresser! LOL! And it looks like he could dance a mad Foxtrot. heehee.

19 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

I'd have to dance with Soldier Ian - every girl loves a man in uniform. heehee

Mz Kel-z said...

I am dancing with Mermaid Anya.. With those fins she has got to be worse than me...

OOOOOO crafting day for me and great inspiration!!!

Emily said...

the cowboy!!!! Got to love a real man that's not afraid to get dirty!! plus they usually know how to dance!!

Emily said...

ohh...yeah I made it on your blog, AGAIN...WHAT????? I'm honored...my new love affair with Anya and Ian (my husband's getting jealous)!!!

Caz said...

WOW...that surprised the heck out of me...scrolling down looking at fab cards by Nikki & Faith....and then OMG.....it's mine...LOL

Thanks for featuring my card Marie.....ya know how I love my Anya's....and the Miss Anya's are fabulous...cannot wait for new ones.
Caz
x

Angie said...

Well, I'd have to go with Soldier David...uh IAN! LOL! Cuz my man's a soldier.

Elena said...

Bailey and Stewie are so cute!!!
And cards are adorable today!
I will dance with Sheriff Ian!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

great cards today!!

I would dance with skater ian. I cant help it, but i'm a sucker for the tattoo'ed punk guys.

Cassie said...

definitely cowboy ian! i've got a thing for cowboys and he's a darn cute one!!

Emmy said...

I'd definatly would go with rockstar Anya!
She knows how to party and we would have so much fun togheter!

Carisa said...

I have a "thing" for men in uniform so I'll be dancing the night away with Hero Ian!

~*Joni said...

Ha! I got you all beat...Quarterback Ian for sure cause I'm shallow like that. LOL! ;) And I would be wearing something sassy like Olivia Ashbury. *wink wink*

Beeeeautiful cards, all the different colors and layouts are so pretty on the eyes for this almost-the-weekend Thursday. Happy day all!!!

~*Joni said...

btw I am not shallow, I was just kidding! :D Although I am a sucker for athletic guys...teehee!

xqizet said...

Hey - No one has chosen the astro Ian... I would dance with him in space any time :P
Nothing like a guy who can sweep you off your feet.

Randi said...

Love the pup pics!!!

Gorgeous cards! All of those color combos are very inspiring!!

I love to dance, so I'd dance with them ALL, all night long!!!!!

Pink Sunshine said...

The cards are all brilliant.

But your babies are sooooooooo gorgeous.

Sally. x

Sara said...

OMG! Your pup is the cutest ever! I can't take it lol.

Great cards. I cannot wait until I get my set of stampies to play!

XOXO
Sara

the whimsical butterfly said...

Um, I'm gonna go w/ sherriff. u gotta watch out for those country boys! Swoon! LOL!

Everyone's cards are gorgeous today! WOW!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

OMG...your dogs are sooooo cute!! Luv the doggy bowls. Where did you purchase them?

Beautiful card! The cupcakes look sooo yummy. Luv the mermaid.

xoxo,
Lori