Monday, February 23, 2009

Sketch for Candy Winner

Happy Monday stampers! How was your weekend? Mine was nice. Ray was gone all weekend to do some band recording so it was just me and the pups. So basically I just lounged and sketched all weekend which was awesome! Speaking of awesome, Wow, all the sketches were sweet!!! I love seeing the different interpretations of that simple little sketch. The outcomes are wondrous! So the lucky winner from the drawing is..........


Isabelle

Congrats Isabelle, please contact me and let me know if you'd like the Labels One or a stamp set.


This is also the last week for the Spring Gardner Call so if you are considering applying, please have your entry in by Saturday evening.

We have a cute little lineup today before I head off to the drawing board again. It appears I have double booked several projects and scrambling to get to them. If only I can clone a few of myself.


These sweet cutie cards are by none other than Elena of course! Beautifully done and very wonderful choice of paper.



This was harvested last night from the Gallery. Hello Ian looking his best by Kristine!


Another picking, this time of Princess Anya by Rosette! Pretty paper and pretty jewels on Anya!


OMGoodness look at this pooch! Cutest ever! Love the coloring, love the layout. Perfect! By Kathi and Roxy!


Ahhh the lovely work of Sandra! I would take this card over actual flowers. heehee. Pretty.


And last but def not least is Brandi's unicorn! I love the multi-colored mane and that bow on the tail is a cute touch!



You know I had a good question for today and now I don't remember what it is. Darn it. Oh well, I hope it'd come to me later. lol. Have a great day! BTW, limited Miss Anya is back in stock so grab'em before they disappear again. =)

Today's question is: Name 3 things that you'd grab if you had to leave your house in an emergency escape. (Kids and pets are safe so you don't have to worry about that. LOL.)

I would grab my laptop. That's the only thing I can think of. I mean, I would take the printer but that thing weighs a ton so that's out of the question. Yea, laptop, my purse, and a blanket.

16 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Congratulations Isabelle!!

Hmmm - 3 things. As many photo albums that I possibly can.

Dawn said...

these cards are lovely!

I would take a statue that my hubby bought me, my family recipe cookbook and a picture of my bother and my dad.

Sandra MacLean said...

Congratulations Isabelle! Doesn't Elena do fabulous work?! I just love looking at her cards. Absolutely made my day seeing my card posted this morning - thank you Marie!! Three things I would try to save after my kid and hubby would be my laptop, daughter's scrapbook albums and itouch!

Janna said...

These are all stunning!!! Congratulations Isabelle! (Love that name by the way! Hee hee! my daughters name is isabella). ohhh three things. Let me think. I have to say my laptop too because all of our family pictures are are on there. Second would be the drawing that my neighbor did of Izzy and third would be stamps of course!!! I couldn't live without those!!! LOL!

All important documents are in the safe deposit box and I own no jewelry! So of course my stamps are the next most valuable thing!

Smiles,
janna

Brandi said...

Thank you for featuring my card! I was so excited to see it! My three things would be my laptop, picture/scrapbook albums, and my great-grandma's lamps...

Congratulations Isabelle!

Have a great day everyone. :)

Melyssa said...

Congratulations Isabelle!!

I would grab my photo albums and scrapbooks.
AND my camera!!

Basement Stamper said...

Congratulations Isabelle, great card!

3 things: photo albums, important paperwork file, hmmmm, what to take for the 3rd item...laptop I guess. Still not sure on the 3rd one if that's really what I'd grab, maybe my jewelry box instead.

Rosette said...

Oh gosh... isn't that my card?! :) Thank you for getting it on here! You made my day.. they are all stunning, and congrats to the lucky winner :)

3 things... mmm
my bible, my stamps... and some clothes!!! hehe...

kadie said...

Congrats, Isabelle! What a fun card. All the cards were just adorable today. Sandra's card makes me so happy! And I agree...better than real flowers!

I would take my wedding album, my cell phone and a comfy sweatshirt.

Cassie said...

yea isabelle - what a beautiful card!!

for my 3 things: my jewelry as it's my business and would absolutely need it; my laptop and my pictures.

Kim said...

I would grab my camera, my photo albums, and as many stamps as I could :)

Randi said...

Congrats Isabelle! Beautiful card!
And, Marie picked another batch of wonderful cards today!!

I actually did have to do this during the So. Cal wildfires. The first thing I grab is my bird, but, since my birdie is safe....
my albums, heirlooms, a file of important documents.

Carol Weimer said...

Such beautiful cards in today's gallery. I'm inspired by all these great designs. Also, thanks for the speedy service. I ordered stamps less than a week ago and they're here already. SWEET! I'd probably grab my pillow, my pictures and my art toolbox. Gotta keep craftin!

Kerry said...

Congrats Isabelle! Great line up today!

3 things? Humm...
important documents, my wedding pictures, and my laptop.

Elena said...

Congratulations to the winner!
I will grab laptop, book and chocolate!

Tracey said...

What GREAT cards!! Congrats to Isabelle! 3 things to take with me...laptop, wedding album, the memento boxes I made for my girls (I'm counting those as one;) )...