Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Releases

Happy Valentines Day! Just checking in to say that Miss Anya Collection, Hero, and Skater Ian are now available in the shop! Also drop by tomorrow for an important announcement! Enjoy your Saturday.

See you back here tomorrow!

p.s. All Presale orders from yesterday will be shipped when they arrive. If you purchased non-presale items with your presale items, they will be shipped with the presale items. Hope that makes sense. hehee. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

7 comments:

~*Joni said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Marie! :D Skater Ian is adorable, as are the other 2 sets. Can't wait to hear the big announcement!

Kathryn said...

The new set is already sold out. :(

Do you know when you will get some more????

Melissa Craig said...

Yippee - new sets!! An announcement... hmmmm - I'll be here, I'm curious.

Happy Valentine's Day and happy weekend!!

Tammy said...

Hi Marie
Happy Valentines day!

I can't wait for the special announcement!!

Elena said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Marie! I will stop tomorrow for the announcement! Can't wait to hear it!

Randi said...

Sold out! I missed out again.

I am excited about the news! I'll be checking in tomorrow!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

SKATER IAN@!?! oh i neeeeed him! and i just ordered with the presale. ACK!