Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guest: Jakki Pitblado

Good day friends. For today's spotlight we have another special stamper! Meet Jakki Pitblado! I found Jakki whilst browsing through the SCS gallery and had to have her do some guest designing! Jakki is super talented and her cards have a very beautiful shabby chic feel to them. I instantly fell in love with her style and I think you will too!


Jakki Pitbaldo
http://angeljakki.blogspot.com/

How long have you been stamping?
I have been stamping on and of for 21yrs!!! How time flies.

What's your tool of choice?
If that is blocks I love the acrylic blocks, if that is in general by favourite tool is my copic pens at the moment of course.

Describe yourself in 3 words.
Dynamic, Reliable, Honest

If you had a stamp line, what would you call it?
Angeljakki's




What's your favorite Pink Poison stamp set?
For me I really do like them all but probably the cake topper set they are so cute.



If you were a color, what would you be? Why?
Purple. Same colour as Amethyst which is my favoruite stone which is supposed to help creativity.



Descibe your crafting area.
Organised mess, everything exactly where I need it, at hand lol.

When making cards, what is you favorite colors to use?
Deep reds and choclate(the new brown lol)



Do you listen to music while you stamp?
Yes all different kinds some of my current playlist is Pink, The Wreckers, Mylie Cyrus, Rock music etc I have a very varied range of musical taste.




3 wishes:
This is so difficult. 3 wishes wow erm ok.
1. To go to Disneyworld in 2011 as that will be my yikes birthday and Disneyworld openned the year I was born.
2. That my youngest and middle girls could get on better together. They fight like cat and dog WHY!!! They argue about anything, I mean anything, its there way of communicating. Gives me a headsche every day lol.
3. Oh yeah to be a millionare, that way I can craft when ever I want lol

**************************

Let's start today's lineup with Tammy's super cute House of Mental cards! Wayyy to cute for words.



Look at this beautiful rose! Anya looks darling in her rosy dress and sparkly hair band. Wonderfully done by Jacquie!


This is Elena's adorable Sweetheart card! I love the bow detail and the heart jewels!


This Asian-spiration is by Janet! I love the beautiful DP and it matches her kimono perfectly!



That's a great lineup isn't it?! Oh and I totally love everyone's agent name! hahaha. It was great! Ok so check in tomorrow for the limited presale!!! I'm excited! Hope you'll all like what's going to show! Have a great day and take time to get a nice snack for yourself.

Today's question is: Name one thing that is always in your fridge.

Ketchup. hahaha. Always.

13 comments:

Jodi said...

These are all wonderful cards! Looking forward to all the new stuff. Something always in my fridge is orange juice. Love to have it in the morning. =)

Melyssa said...

Another set of beautiful cards. I'm loving the Guest designers.

Milk is always in my fridge. I get cranky if I run out!

Melissa Craig said...

Something that's always on my fridge is the week's menu.

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats to Jakki, love all her creations, and everyone else's.

My frig always has veggies. I know boring.

Tammy said...

Wow those are my cards! What a treat to see them!
So glad to see Jakki featured.
Love her style.

Christi said...

All of the cards are amazing!! One thing always in my fridge? Milk!! I am addicted to cereal! LOL :)

Angie said...

Always in my fridge? Wow, that's an interesting question. I always have to have Cholula hot sauce! I can NOT eat my mexican food without it, LOL! I love those cards. Jakki is quite talented and that crazy nurse bear (bear?) is great. I think I need to add him to my collection.

kadie said...

Fab cards!!!

Always in my fridge: Arm and Hammer...to keep away the stinkies!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Beautiful cards! Way to find her on SCS...awesome work! Everyone's cards are great today!

Um, fridge. Milk. Kids go through more than I care to think about. Also 1/2 and 1/2. Mommy isn't in her best mood w/out her morning (and sometimes p.m.) coffee!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Very, very creative cards today! Yoghurt is always in our fridge - it's our breakfast food! :D

Stampingcaz said...

Hmm Milk always... full fat for the kidos and semi skimmed for us

StampingCaz

Jacquie said...

WOW! I always LOVE all the cards you post!! I LOVE Jakki's creations and am so happy she was featured!! It is always inspiring to share talent!! She is SO talented!! I am SO excited about ALL the new stuff!
Something always in our fridge...hmm...we ALWAYS have ranch dressing!! LOVE it!

Randi said...

Love all the cards. That red princess is gorgeous!

Always Milk, and Hershey's chocolate syrup!