Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guest: Cindy Haffner

Hello to all on this wonderful Wednesday! Today our special guest is Cindy Haffner! Cindy does beautiful work that I'm sure you have all seen in the cardmaking world so I was excited when she agreed to do a little guest designing for TGF! Her style is always very fresh and pretty and cute and I can go on and on and on... but we only have 24 hrs in a day so I'll stop here and get to the spotlight!

Cindy Haffner
http://cindyhaffnerscorner.blogspot.com/

How long have you been stamping?
I've been stamping for about 3 years.

What's your tool of choice?

I love my Martha Stewart Punches and my Spellbinders. Don't know how we created with out them.

Describe yourself in 3 words.
Wife, Mother and Grandmother.

If you had a stamp line, what would you call it?
How about Cindy's Treasures'.



What's your favorite Pink Poison stamp set?
Now that is hard, I love all the stamps, but I think my favorite is Rock the Farm.

If you were a color, what would you be? Why?
Pink..... it's just makes me happy.



Descibe your crafting area.
I have a big room, with lots of storage, and a big work area. Messy most days, but I try to clean it off before I go to bed.



When making cards, what is you favorite colors to use?
I love aqua colors.



Do you listen to music while you stamp?
No, I always have the T.V. on but can't really tell you what happens on my shows, as my mind is usually on my stamping.

3 wishes:

World Peace.... just kidding although that would be awesome. My wishes are simple, continued health for my family, that everyone keeps their jobs and we have no layoffs. And....... to someday be on The Greeting Farm Design Team!

*************

Cindy's cards are awesome!!! And to add more awesomeness to today, here are a few more cards for your inspiration!

Ahhh Elena, you never cease to amaze us! In this card Happy Chef has a surprise box and look what is inside it!



Ohhh the cutest tea box ever! Done by none other than Chalsie. I would totally buy that tea! It's teaaariffic! <-- ok I'm a cheese. LOL.

Hehe... puppies by Cheryl! So cute and look at the beautiful choice of colors!



I'm always excited to see these pretty head creations by Lindsey. She makes Rachel look fierce! Yea!


And today we have a Lucky Bunny card! It just melts my heart. Beautifully crafted by Janet!


Awesome awesome awesome! I love today! Have a great one and I will see you again tomorrow for another spectacular spotlight.

Today's question is: What is your secret agent name? (use your pet's name and your street address name to find out)

LOL. I guess my secret agent name would be Stewie Cottonwood or Bailey Cottonwood. LMAO.

18 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oooooh Aaaaah....I love Cindy's creations!!! She always has such sweet cards and amazing borders!!

Huh...well since my address is a PO box, I'll use the house back home... my name would be Tulip Cienega Creek...that sounds pathetic. LOL

Melissa Craig said...

Today's question... my name would be Selena Veterans. Ugh!

~*Joni said...

Ohhh, Cindy's cards are such sweet eye candy. :D What a fab choice for a guest designer! I love her use of aqua...yummy.
I love the other featured cards, they are beautiful! Yay Janet! She's one of the girls in the Ian/Anya swap on SCS!
I only have fish, but mine would be Soldier Al. Haha! A great address for military Ian!

Melyssa said...

Cindy's work is just beautiful. I love her cards!!
Well my agent name would be
Mirra Harmony. (I choose my dog's name cause if I picked my cat's name it would be Spaz Harmony!! LOL)
Marie I love your agent name!

Jodi said...

Cindy does fab work!! Love all her stuff! =)
My secret agent name would probably be Night Hawk.

Elena said...

Oh, I love cindy's cards! They are always so beautiful! Just love her colors!!!
Teabox is fantastic!
If I will pick my cat's name I will be GingerBell or Ginger Bella!

Cindy Haffner said...

Thank-you so much for having me as your guest designer, I had so much fun with your wonderful stamps.

--love all the beautiful cards everyone made.

My name would be Casey Riverside.
Hugs Cindy

Diana said...

My name would be Jackson Wheeler. Hehehe.

Margie said...

Amazing cards! Lovely :)

LOL, my secret agent name would be Nemo La Bonne Vie!

kadie said...

I am a big fan of Cindy's cards and so glad that she was your Gdesigner! Yay!

How cute is that tea box! Great job Chalsie!

My secret agent name would be Winston-42nd. Very covert.

My lifes inky escape and more said...

These are all soooooo adorable! Great job girls!

Lindsay said...

mine would be tahnee spearman or tahnee trevor (my address is off trevor but the driveway is off spearman confusing!?!? try giving peopel directions ugh!)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Agent Doc Norman here...

OMGOSH! Gongrats to Cindy on your Guest spot...WOW! You have definitely been rocking TGF stamps, woman! Love your cards!

Everyone else's are awesome too..Elena you are hitting these cards out of the park...Loev them!

Kay said...

Cindy's cards are simply some of the most gorgeous I've ever seen. Absolutely breathtaking. Uhh, my spy name would be ChaKa Fairlane, or worse, Precious Fairlane.
Gag! Can I pick someone else's street (or pet name?)

Randi said...

Cindy's creations are beautiful! I love the colors in the Rock the Farm cards!!!

KanataNewf said...

Such beautiful cards! And my secret agent name would be either Packet Spur or Newton Spur! Love the kitties!

Ashley said...

Cindy is amazing! You always pick amazing designers Marie!

Angie said...

Wow, such sweet cards! I don't have a pet... but our last dog's name was Einstein, so I guess my name would be Einstein Valentino! That sounds like a Man's name, how about Steina Valentina? That works!