Friday, February 27, 2009

Guest: Cheryl Rowley

Oh it's a happy Friday! I've waited all week for Friday because that means the weekend is near and so are the releases! Also this is the last call for my dear stragglers who are waiting last minute to apply for Spring Gardeners DT and Team Anya. LOL! The amount of talent that I am seeing is mind boggling! Wooo!

Speaking of mind boggling talent, we have Cheryl Rowley here today, showing off her super impressive cards! I occasionally stalk Cheryl because her work is just too good. Ah dreams do come true when your stalkees agree to guest design for you. heehee. So read on and behold the skills of Cheryl.

Cheryl Rowley
http://cheryllrowley.blogspot.com/

How long have you been stamping?
Stamping for 12 years!

What's your tool of choice?
Cuttlebug and dies

Describe yourself in 3 words.
Creative, Focused, Quiet

If you had a stamp line, what would you call it?
The Creative Cottage



What's your favorite TGF stamp set?
Cup of Stuff, but I think I NEED some of the new sets!



If you were a color, what would you be? Why?
green The color of growing things



Descibe your crafting area.
Crowded, but organized (well, mostly!)

When making cards, what is you favorite colors to use?

Kraft with any other color!



Do you listen to music while you stamp?
No music, I watch TV



3 wishes:
I wish I had more time to stamp and create!
I wish I could let go of cards and send them in the mail to friends!
I wish my mom was here to stamp and share with.

Such pretty cards! Ok so I'm off to sort another monstrous rubber shipment! All presales will be mailed out first thing tomorrow morning! Have a great day my friends! And remember new release are available first thing Sunday morning!

Today's question is: What is your most used die?

Nesties circle scallops!

27 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful cards Cheryl!!

Yep! That'd be, too. Nesties, period, but I guess I grab the scallop circles a lot.

Happy Friday!!!!

Emily said...

nesties....for sure!!! Scalloped circles are what I turn to. Love the everything about the cards...

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow I love Cheryl's work, I stalk her tooo. Congrats Cheryl, what fun all your cards are.

I love my nesties to, use them all the time.

Angie said...

Wow, these cards are stunning! I love her coloring. My most used die is the top note, although I just ordered a box die that I think I'll be getting a lot of use out of.

Elena said...

Cheryl is so talented!!! Her cards are gorgeous!!!
I also use Nesties the most!

xqizet said...

I don't have any nesties but I use my scallop circle punch alot...

V said...

Stunning cards!

Most used die would be my Nesties Labels 2.

Carisa said...

Since I only have THREE, LOL, I think it would be the nesties scallop rectangle. I seriously need MORE nesties! OMG, I can't wait for the release....

Novell said...

Cheryl, your cards are beautiful!

Looking forward to the new releases. My most used die would be my Scalloped Square Nesties.

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulosu cards Cheryl, they are all really wonderful!!

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous stuff...I love the soft feel of them

lakind said...

You couldn't have picked a better Guest Designer! Cheryl's work is fabulous! I know her personally (we live about an hour from each other), and she is just the nicest person and very humble about her talent! I'm so glad to see her spotlighted today! Congrats Cheryl!

Cassie said...

my butterfly that is a cut and emboss combo from cuttlebug!

what a wonderful gal to highlight today! i can see why you stalk her!

Randi said...

BEAUTIFUL creations Cheryl!!!

My Christine Adolph butterflies!

Marti - Pez-A-Doodle Design Studios said...

most used die - nestibilities labels 1 - LOVE that one!

these cards are jaw dropping!! heading over to her blog to sign up as a stalker right now!!
hugs
M

Cara said...

I'm a straggler and new to this site. Love it! Great cards, Cheryl!

dlove2scrap said...

These cards are so adorable, sweet and delightful. OMG, I just love them all. You truly inspire to create.

StampinCathy said...

Ashley sent me your way from the EtsyInspired blog hop. Glad she did. Your cards are just fanatic and love your creative style.

Tanis said...

I don't have a die cutter!!!! Poor me, huh? If I could pick though, i'd get the nestie scallop circles or the labels.

Shannon said...

Beautiful cards!!!! I love my Nesties, but I think I use my Top Note die the most.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Beautiful cards~~~ What a great blog!

Olde Country Creations said...

Gorgeous cards! Cheryl is busting with talent, isn't she? Her work is so clean and crisp looking.

Congratulations Cheryl! It was nice learning more about you!

Tonya

FibreJunky said...

My first comment seems to be missing. Weird. In any case, I totally love the cards!! I just ordered my first Anya stamps a couple days ago. Looking forward to getting them. I only have the petite ovals, so those are my fav. Forgot to say that Ashley sent me here from the Etsy-inspired blog hop!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

What beautiful cards.

As for my dies, I use my nesties to death and I'm not sure that I use one more than the other.

Chris said...

WOW! THose are adorable!!

Kristen said...

ooo love these cards! :)

I want nesties! everyone has them.. and make gorgeous cards with them! I don't have any dies, but I love my circle punches.

Tasha Hickert said...

These are beautiful cards. I absolutely love the frosting on the cupcake!! Have to say I am not fond of nesties, seem to lean only to texture plates--less fussy. But probably because I don't spend much time with the die cut machine.