Friday, January 30, 2009

Weekend Awesomeness

Yayyy it's totally Friday! Can't wait for the weekend, cuz you know why? New Stamps and Club Anya starts Sunday! Our Club Anya VP, Jessica will have all the details on her blog as well as the new Club Anya blog. I pulled this off her blog.

*****************************

Greetings Fellow Anya and Ian lovers!

After much anticipation, we are FINALLY ready to launch Club Anya! I cannot TELL you how excited I am to get things going, see your samples, have fun challenges, contests, and events, and just BE the place for all things Anya!

To kick off the launch (NO Superbowl pun intended :) on Sunday, February 1st, 2009, we have some really fun things planned for you! It all starts at NOON CST on the Club Anya blog www.clubanya.blogspot.com with a special "Guess that Anya" blog hop that will ultimately end with our New Release of Rock the Farm and an ALL NEW MYSTERY ANYA!!!! Can you stand it???

As if that isn't exciting enough, we will be giving away some ADORABLE Anya Pocket Mirrors to the first 20 people who complete ALL the "Guess that Anyas" on the Blog Hop correctly, as well as completing our Anya "Scavenger Hunt". In addition, we will be giving away a few of the BRAND NEW ANYAs as well! How awesome is that?

Please email Jessica with any questions as well as any fun samples you'd like to have displayed on the Club Anya Blog throughout the coming months. We are so excited about the new Club and are always wanting to hear your ideas, so keep 'em coming!

Stay tuned to Jessica's personal blog (http://www.thewhimsicalbutterfly.blogspot.com) on Saturday for the Official Blog Hop schedule of events...and the VERY FIRST SNEAK PEEK of the BRAND NEW ANYA! So, what are you waiting for? Tell DH to have a great time watching the game and you can come hang with us! It all starts on Sunday at Noon! See you there!

*****************************


Here is an awesome lineup before we head off into the weekend!

This first one is by Cindy. Beautifully done!


Look at the beautiful coloring on these Pretty Heads by Lindsay!



This adorable Cup of Stuff card is by Michelle! This is still one of my favorite sets! and you can see why.


And this huge pile of uber cuteness is by Jenn!!! So many awesome cards!








Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Today's question is: Plane, train, or car?

Hmmm I guess car is my fave way of transportation, unless we're traveling far then flying is definitely the way to go.

16 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! What a great event coming!!! Hooray! Fan club!!!
And cards are fantastic today!!! Love them all!
I like travel by train!

Lindy Stamper said...

Holy cow.... I can't wait!!!! I *heart* Anya.

And I travel by planes, for sure!

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards! As for the question, I too would rather travel by car. My husband and I have the best conversations in the car when we are traveling long distances.

Cindy Haffner said...

So excited to see my card, thanks, I would rather trabel by car.

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

I am so excited I can't stand it!!

I love flying!! My uncle used to even have a plane. However for everyday ya know I have to say car ;)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Anya fans UNITE! WOOO HOOOOOOOO! Our PCP page is now up adn running as well so head on over and say hello!

Car. For sure. I like to stay on the ground if poss :D

Christi said...

I wish I could be there for the hop but we're having a super bowl party at our house. Grr.... LOL I am SO bummed I'm going to have to miss it. I've always wanted to travel by train but my most used mode of travel transportation is car.

kadie said...

Can't wait for Sunday. It sounds like a blast...and new stamps revealed!!

I'm a fan of the car :)

Diana said...

Train!

I'm a military brat and have moved every two years of my life. I used to love to fly until I had a ridiculously bad flight, we hit air pocket after air pocket.

Cars are too slow but trains are fun. When I lived in Germany it was my favorite way to get around not just in country but to other countries as well. Trains Rule!

paulssandy said...

That cupcake always makes me chuckle. Just to adorable!

Only 2 more days till Club Anya!

It really depends on where I am going as to the mode a transpertaion I prefer to use. Ex: From Southern NH
Going into Boston...definately by train

Going to CA...Plane

Going to anywhere not further than a 16 hour ride...car

Monica said...

I'm soo exited!!!!!

~Monica~

Lisa Graves said...

Great cards! Can't wait to see the new stuff. I mostly travel by car, however I love to fly and trains are fun too.

Maureen said...

Love all of today's samples and I can't wait for Club Anya!! I'm SO bummed I have to miss it since DH and I are going to a Superbowl party, but I hope everyone has a blast!

Carolina said...

Yeay - so excited the club is finally launching!!! I'm sure Jessica will keep us hopping and having a blast!

Can't wait to see the new Anyas!!!

For sure car for me, but prefer train if traveling in Europe.

Angie said...

All this stuff is so exciting! I have to go check out Jessica's blog now. OH, and I prefer car, unless there are twisty roads...

AShu93 said...

I prefer car too so I can see the local flavor.