Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Wandering Wednesday

Today is one of those 'mind is blank' days for me. I'm sitting here and it's like I know there's a lot of things I need to say, yet nothing comes to mind. haha. Lucky for me I have these cards to speak for me. But first I would like you all to hope on over the Jessica's page to read this little snippet about Club Anya! Yes my friends, the time is almost here..... Jessica is an incredibly peppy stamper and I know she's going to be an awesome VP! Ideas just pour out of her endlessly. She is good. Yes.

Ok card viewing time!!! I really wanted to show this one first because its the UNICORN!!! OMGoodness it is lovely! Made by a magical stamper named Cathy! And because of Cathy, we are soooo going to have a Unicorn contest. More deets on Friday!


I love the Sweet Deal set and was thrilled when Cheryl sent this in.


And then another one from Faith!!! Lovin' this monkey! A non-pink Valentine card?! Super awesome! And then I looove what she did with the Light Up set!



Wow look at this precious Anya by Kadie. Super sweet and I love the sparkling shoes! I see now why Ian has a crush on her.


This little letter tree from the Wishing Tree set is too cute! Another marvelous card by Ribenaruby!


And then I plucked this one out from the gallery! Made by Carolina and the Light Up set! Very romantic and j'adore the pearl details!


Yes now I am excited about Unicorn challenge! Anyhoos, have a wonderful day! I'll see you tomorrow!

Today's question is: Name one thing that you do that may be strange to others.

Hmmm I eat cheetos and hot cheetos with chopsticks. It prevents all the orange or red stuff from getting on my hands. hehe.

19 comments:

~*Joni said...

Cheetos and chopsticks, BRILLIANT! That would make a great stamp set. ;) Let's see...I line the grocery cart with a napkin or plastic bag, and then I put my bag on it. I also hold my taco the way you hold a hamburger.
Can't wait for the unicorn challenge! I am already thinking of ways to turn my Ian into a unicorn. JK Susan!!!

Monica said...

I cant wait for club Anya!!! I'm soo excited.
That card by Cathy's is beautiful and she did some great coloring!
Something I do that may be weird to others...?! This is a hard one LoL But I guess i'll say that when we eat out at Wendy's I tend to get a frostie just so I can dip my fries into the frosty. MMM MMM Delish!!

Enjoy your wednesday!
Monica

paulssandy said...

One thing my DH finds strange is that when I read I book, I red it until I am finished. Everything else is put on the back burner. And when I have to do something, like make supper, I red while I do so.

I also do not like my burgers in a bun. I like it just on the plate with blue chees dressing spread on top.

Sandy O

Cindy Haffner said...

Such sweetness I love them all. What I do strange to some of my non stamping friends is make cards all day. My hubby once said to me don't you get tired of doing that all day? Is he kidding me.........

rachelsigmak said...

So excited for club Anya!
People find most things I do a little strange!

Diana said...

Yay Club Anya!!! I can't wait!

I don't eat this anymore because it's not on my "healthy" diet but I dip my PB&J in Kool-Aid. Everyone thinks I'm nuts.

Sandra MacLean said...

Fabulous cards today!! And I'm SOOO happy to see my friend Kadie's card on your blog this morning!!! That makes me extra happy! I do the same thing Monica does....dipping fries in a shake or frosty!! There's something yummy about the salt from the fries and the sweet shake all mixed up like that - yum!!

Renie's World said...

I can't wait for my Anyas to arrive and I can play.

The one thing I do that is weird (my students think I am crazy) I only write with pens that I can see how much ink in them and I have to use that pen until it is dried up.

Also, I don't eat any meat off the bone, it has cut off for me...don't ask me why.

kadie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kadie said...

OOOOOH, club Anya...sounds fun! Thank you, thank you for posting my card! I'm honored! Thanks again for creating such great stamps! I know I'm looking forward to the Rock Farm!
For some reason the link to my blog isn't working. Here is the addy if anyone is interested or just click on my name. :) http://www.mymindseyecreations.blogspot.com

ribenaruby said...

Love the great line up today, being a capricorn I somewhat love unicorns. Fab card!
I lay a small blanket when sitting on my cold leather sofa at home. I find them so uncomfortable!

kadie said...

oh thump (on the head), I forgot to answer today's Q! okay, so this is a little embarassing but oh well...I blow my nose really loudly. People always wonder-is is a bird? is it a plane? What is that sound? Haha.

Lori said...

I had to answer today's question!!! My strange thing is not what I do, but what I don't do and that is eat cheese, I hate cheese, have my whole life. Some people (including my boys) wonder how I make it through life!! LOL!!!

Cathy said...

It isn't wierd to me but I eat all of one item of food before I eat another. I don't do it consciously I just do it.

Can't wait for the Unicorn challenge. I love coloring this image.

Melissa Craig said...

Hmmm... I guess the strangest thing I do is group all the M&M colors into their proper color categories and then eat the group that has the least amount of M&Ms and move my way up. I don't even realize that I'm doing it until I decide to pay attention and then have to laugh at myself!

Elena said...

Love the cards today as always!!!
When I eat humburger I eat bun separately from the burger...

the whimsical butterfly said...

Awww incredibly peppy is prob one of the bestest complements i've received! I can't wait, you guys!!!

Christi said...

Wow!! LOVE all of those cards!! A unicorn contest?! How fun!!!! I also cannot wait for Club Anya!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

So excited for Jessica to be VP - she's awesome!!!

Totally love that Unicorn!! Too cute!

I am totally laughing cause I just read Monica's post and she wrote what I was going to about Wendy's fries and frostys. Guess it's not soo weird after all if we both do it!!! LOL!

hugs, Jami