Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Happy!

I hope everyone had a wonderful beginning of the new year! Yesterday my friend from California came to visit and we had a wonderful lunch! Her name is Lisa and she is a very talented designer. Before I moved to Colorado, I was her graphic designer for her clothing line. Aside from clothing she also has some very cute characters that would translate well into rubber stamps. I hope to be able to introduce them to you soon. Also I'm pleased to tell you that Dorothy Anya was one of the top sellers yesterday! Wow! I am so happy that so many of you liked her! Please let me know if you have any problems downloading the file or printing. If your computer does not support/open zip files, please contact me and I will send you a jpeg version.

Here are a few cards that I pulled from our gallery to share! Isn't it nice to upload your cards there and share?! I wish I would've done it earlier. hahaha.

This Ian is from Paula. He caught my eye when I was browsing it.


This one is from Jessica. Very vintage romantic.


Rachel made this nautical card of cuteness using the Best Mates set.


Yayyyy Ridinghood Anya! A spiffy creation made by Kerry!


And isn't he just the cutest little chef ever! Made by Wendalyn!


And check out this super awesome page by Tammy! Woohoo! First digital page I've seen with the Return to Wonderland kit! I love it! Need more!





I have some new designs to show you tomorrow so check back in!


Today's question is: What do you do to relax?

I'd like to get a nice massage. For xmas I got one of those massage chairs... I think its called Shiatsu Massage or something. Greatest gift ever. It really gets the kinks out of my back.

10 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I LOVE the cards today but my favorite. card is the little ship from Rachel. How perfect for little boy cards! Definitely going to have to CASE this one!

My favorite thing to do to relax is crawl in to a nice warm bed with a book, a little music on. And if I can afford it, to go get an hour massage, nothing like it!

Happy New Year!

Elena said...

Love the cards! They are so beautiful!
I would to have a nice bath with candles around, music and just seat an relax...

Novell said...

Love them all! Hooray for Tammy for being brave and trying the digi page! (I'm not that brave!)

Hmmm...to relax I love to stamp! Or read. I've never actually had a professional massage but I should get one! When I get pedi's, which isn't often, they have massage chairs so I do use those a couple of times a year.

Diana Gibbs said...

I love the cards, and the little chef's hat is so cute.
Will you also be making the digital images as stamps down the road?

My favorite thing to do to relax, is to sit and color.

Happy New Year everyone!

Lindy Stamper said...

Happy new year!

Cute cards... can't wait to go play with mine. Wha I do to relax, ironically is to craft. I have fun just hang out, have the tv on in the background, either crochet or stamp.

Sandra MacLean said...

CUTE cards!!! My favorite way to relax is the same as Di's -I like to color! It's very theraputic for me.

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE Stuff!!! I am LOVING the new Digital Anya's!!!!

Question....any idea when Hello Ian will be available???

My Zen time is Stamping time!!!

Linda w said...

I love every card. To relax I stamp. Simple as that.

Thanks much

the whimsical butterfly said...

Yep...STAMP! THAT's what I do to relax!!! Don't we all wish we could do it more??!?!?!

Awesome lineup today, everyone! I SO missed that the Dig. Scrapbook kit was up on the site! I can't wait to try it out!

HUGS!!!

Angie said...

These are so great! I want to get some stamps/images soon! What do I do to relax? I eat chocolate and drink a glass of wine. Actually, I haven't done that in awhile...