Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Duh Day

Today's a brain-freeze day for me. I'm finally finishing up a huge project that was suppose to be done weeks ago. It's like 90% done. I'm really just sitting here, looking at the screen and the ceiling. I think my brain went out to lunch.

Oh yes, all Unicorn entries should be in by Midnight! I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. And I love reading the descriptions of each unicorn!

My brain is away but luckily we have these cards!!! lol! This first one is by Patricia! What is the story behind this proposal??? I wonder. How romantic.


Another adorable Light Up card by Cheryl! And a super cute Pretty Hat Anya!



Faith sent in this very pretty Light Up card as well! It's a very relaxing card...


During my raiding of the gallery I came upon Joni's fantastic Geisha Anya. The fan and the screen... genius!!!


Ahhh and this card is by Rachel! She used my new digi stamp 'Pretty Head Lily'!



My Pretty Head girls were originally pocket mirrors that I am translating into stamps. I initially wanted to rubberize them but thought I'd wait to see the response to them first. They were inspired by cameos. I have a total of 9 Pretty Head girls and Lily was one of the first ones. I hope you like her!

Today's question is: What was your favorite age?

I think my favorite age was 23. I was over 21 and on my own and I had just landed a nice little job at the time. It was a good year for me. lol. Now if only I can take what I know right now and go back to that year. hahaha.

16 comments:

Melyssa said...

My favorite year was 22. For the first part of the year I had a blast, I loved my college courses, had really great fun friends, lived on my own, had a great boyfriend. And boy did we all party! I can't believe the energy I had back then.

~*Joni said...

My favorite year? RIGHT NOW!! Like, as in today, because you were so sweet to show my Geisha card! :D
Really really though, it probably is this current year. DH and I are pleasantly seeing the results of our parenting work with the 6 kids. As a SAHM, that's so rewarding to me.
Have a happy day everyone!

~*Joni said...

Oh and btw, I love the new digi!!! That's my 3rd DD's nickname, and ironically, that's probably what she'll look like at 16. lol!
Okay, I'll stop posting. I promise.

Lindy Stamper said...

How did I miss the new digi??? Must go check that out now!!

My favorite year was 24/25, it was rough dating, but I also had tons of fun with my friends. I treasure that time.

Mel said...

My favorite year was 25 and I don't know why, but in my head, i'm stiil 25, but in reality, i'm older, older...lol!

I love, I realy love "Pretty head Lily". I hope you'll make them in rubber! I love working with your rubber stamps!

Thank you for shearing your creativity with us!

Dawn said...

my fave year was 2004... when my Petite Diva was born...


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the pretty heads rubber!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

I don't know that I have a favorite year, if I could pick a year I could go back to & start over...it would be 15 but only if I could with the knowledge I have now.

paulssandy said...

Love the digi pretty head lady. I missed her when I purchased the unicorn!

My favorite age is 30. all through my 20's I could hardly wait to be 30, my in-laws thought I was crazy. Then I reached 30 and life just really seemed to come together. We were finished having kids and our youngest was in first grade, we purchased a house close enough to family to visit but far enough (KWIM), I had an in home daycare so I could be home for the kids and still make some money, we found a nice church, on and on. It was a wonderful age. Sandy O

kadie said...

My favorite year was 27, that was the year I met my love and got married. Good question! Happy Wednesday!

Christi said...

My favorite year was 23 too! I got married that year and got pregnant with my first son. Good times! I am *hoping* to get my unicorn entry in on time but today is grocery day so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Mz Kelz said...

LOVE Lily!! Great card Rach! Love the other cards also!
I think I am still waiting for my favorite year. I loved age 7. When I think back, everything was perfect. When I have an adult year that holds more good memories than bad, that will be my favorite year.

Audri's Mom said...

I'd have to say my favorite age was probably 18-19 - after High school and before I met my hubby - when things were SIMPLE! LOL! I wouldn't trade being a wife and Mom for anything - but those surely were the days!

armywife said...

hello, i just found your page and i must say i am in love. I have a quick question. My hubby is in iraq and i stumbled onto your soldier stamp and i would like to know how to get one!

btw the cards are BEAUTIFUL!

Melissa Craig said...

I think my favorite age was 23. I was still young and carefree but old enough to finally be taken seriously... you know seen as an adult.

Love the new digi! She's beautiful! Of course, Joni had to call me to tell me about her. Fortunately, I can still see your store from work, just not your blog.

Elena said...

Wow! The cards are amazing! I love the scene with Ian and Anya! And Lily is amazing!
My favourite age was 19!

the whimsical butterfly said...

*shakes with excitement*..... I better get a second job! LOL!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!