Thursday, January 8, 2009

Card Bonanza!

Hi Friends! Today we've got lotsa cards to show. Also in regards to the Fashion Show challenge, yes you can use the digi Anyas! Ok so let's start viewing!

Elena really loves this set! And I can see why! Here is Anya and Ian in their casual play wear. So cute! And I love the layout on these!



Jessica D did this one of Pretty Hat Anya. I looove the colors. It's such a pretty color! and look at the pearls on her necklace!!!


I can never get enough of stacked animals. This uber cute one is from Dawn Knight and it definitely made me smile. Too cute!


Snooping around on Jenn's blog rewarded me with these two cuties! Just beautiful!



Another cutesy valentine from Pam! Loving the layers and the mixture of stripes and dots! This is from the Panda Friends set.


Yayyy mouse butts! These super adorable cards are by Jenn M! Too cute for words!




And lastly, a very very sweet creation by Chalsie! Oh Ian! You steal my heart!





YEAH! I'm totally ready for Valentines! lol! Have a great day everyone! Have fun and be inspired!

Today's question is: Do you sell your cards, give them away, or keep them?

I give mine away and I also have a bunch that I keep for show. haha.

15 comments:

Diana said...

I do sell some of my cards, not a lot. I make them with the intent to mail or give away but I some how never actually make it to the post office so I have a ridiculous amount of cards from as far back as 5 years ago. Oh My! However, this is one of my resolutions, I will mail or give my cards away!

He he we'll see!

Lindy Stamper said...

I do sell my cards. Whatever I don't sell I put them in a box and call it a year of cards, w/ some bday cards, Xmas cards....etc and give them as gifts

JenRaff said...

I was wondering how I can receive your mini-catalog that I saw on an older post on your blog. I tried to print it, but it said it wasn't allowed.
I have not made enough cards to do anything with. I mostly scrapbook.
Have a great day!

Angie said...

Wonderful cards! I usually give mine away, send them to friends and family or let my mom send choose some to send out to people. I keep a few that I really love, or for samples.

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow these are all so fun.

Sandra MacLean said...

Great cards again today! I have never sold any of my cards. It's not that I wouldn't, but I just have never had the opportunity! (My husband is trying to convince me to sell them!) I mostly hoard them and send them to friends.

CREATE=FUN said...

all great cards :)
i usually give them away., and once in a while sell them ;)

the whimsical butterfly said...

I do all three. Sell, keep...ok, not keep, HOARD...and give a lot away too :) Wonderful cards today everyone! Loved them!

ribenaruby said...

I use alot for friends and family, keep the rest in shoe boxes. Great line up of creations. Love them all!

Dawn said...

Thanks for putting my Animal stack in there! These other cards are GORGEOUS! I sell some of my cards, keep alot, give some ... and post like crazy on my blog! As long as I am creating...

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Bonanza indeed!!! What a fantabulous bunch of cards!!

I give my cards away, plus I have a surplus of ones I created that are waiting for the right occasion to give... DH always jokes... are you sending that one, or making it for "the box".... I hope to be better this year about getting stuff mailed out!
hugs, Jami

Elena said...

Thank you for the kind words about my cards Marie!
I love all of the cards today!
I tried to sell my cards... but didn't really have so much luck. Maybe they don't look good enough for this...
Mostly I send the cards to my family, my friends, give them away, keep them in the basket or recycle them...

Joyce said...

These cards are all so awesome. My stamps still aren't here. I guess I could use my other Anya's but I REALLY wanted to play with my new stamps for this challenge. Maybe tomorrow......

Carolina said...

Beautiful Samples today.

I mostly give my cards away, but for the big holidays I tend to sell many.

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

hhmm my cards.... I make lots of them, and for family I give them away, because I really believe our God gave me this talent to make cards, and enjoy doing it at the same time. I always put Scripture on the back of my cards, which I've prayed will influence the reciever of the card, and I also hope of course it tugs at the heart strings of my family. Otherwise, given the chance, I try to sell them.
Denise from OHio