Sunday, December 21, 2008

Xmas Cards by Molly Joly

Good Sunday stamperistas! Hope your weekend has been well so far. I've been quite the busy bee this weekend, wrapping up the transfer to the new website and etc. We will be keeping this blog, just changing up the look to coordinate with the new store front. So do not fret about changing links and url. It will just be Splendid Stamping with the Greeting Farm.

Onward to today's showcase! Today features sweet little cards by Molly Joly! She's totally rockin' the Elf Anya and one of my personal faves, the Xmas Birds!


MOLLY JOLY XMAS CHALLENGE CARDS


<












And here are some more cards, cuz we can't have enough cards! MORE MORE MORE! Cheryl made this ultra cute bunny xmas card! It's such a small and cute card!


A Panda Friends card by Elena!


Julee Tilman sent this in. OMGoodness is this a sweetie card or what? I'm totally digging the colors here. So Happily Ever After! We just need a unicorn in the back.


And what a way to end an entry! Faith's ultra card of colorful awesomeness. This is sooo fairy tale to me that I can barely contain myself.


Have a great day friends! Stay warm!


Today's question is
: What music are you listening to? Or what do you hear at the moment?

I'm listening to Celtic music. It's so romantic. haha. Also I hear Stewie and Bailey fighting in the background over a toy.

5 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are all wonderful...but I'm oooh-ing and aaaah-ing over Faith's fairy tale beauty! Wow!!!

I'm listening to my boys play Halo on XBox live - talking to the other players.
hugs, Jami

Elena said...

The Christmas cards are wonderful! I love the wedding card too! And Cheryl's card is so cute! Faith did an amazing card!
I am listening to Christmas music!

Diana Gibbs said...

OMG! I love the embossed silver paper on Faith's card....its like the old tin ceilings.
I am listening to David Cook's CD...it is awesome!

Sandra MacLean said...

Great cards and I was so ready to change my links to your blog and shop too! (Glad I don't have to now!) I'm so sad to admit that at the moment I hear my refrigerator and QVC on tv....DD and DH went to the movies! Ahhhh...I love silence!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wow! Awesome cards, Molly! I am so excited to see them up here!

Everyone elses cards are awesome, too! I saw Julee's on her blog and was like...Gasp! It's Anya and Ian! Hooray!

I was jamming to Lady Gaga, Kylie Minogue and some other misc. dance tunes earlier. Now I'm listening to a dull TV background while DH watches and the kids are finally in bed :)