Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Cards by Kerry Kung

Merry Christmas Eve!!! Hope all is well and jolly! If you are flying out or driving out for the holidays, please be safe and warm. It's been randomly snowing here so hopefully it will snow on Xmas morning! I'll be at the in-laws tonight, spreading a little merriment. I'm a big nerd but nothing beats good ol' fashion board games and hot chocolate. haha.

Also... heyyy what do you think of the new blog huh? Thanks to Ms Suzy! She is wonderfully talented! I am sooo grateful to have found her right in time before the holidays to have her help me. She was very super nice and fast! I didn't even have to go into 'Slave Driver' mode. lol. But she is awesome. Thanks again Suzy!

Today we have last but not least, the very talented Kerry Kung and her Xmas presentation! What a splendid way to start Xmas eve!

KERRY KUNG XMAS CHALLENGE CARDS















Is that Cake Topper card fabulous or what? And now some more cute cards sent in!


Mercy Kerin made these following cards from the McSplendid Farm set and they are perfect! I fancy the stacked animals.




Pam Varnell's Cup of Christmas! Pure Merriment!


Adriane Winchester's pretty lil nurse!


The following cards are by Novell Eckstrom! Lookit the vibrant colors! What an eye!







This has been a super Xmas eve entry! Spend it well!

Today's question is: Did you tell someone you loved them today?

Yes I did. Ray, Stewie, and Bailey. My boys. haha.

13 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

awesome cards!!!

Jenn said...

Great cards today everyone! They are all beautiful! Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Elena said...

I absolutely love the new layout!!! The Christmas cards are absolutely adorable! Love Mercy's cards so much! Adriane's Nurse is so cute! Novell's cards are gorgeous!
I already told my husband that I love him! My son is still asleep!
Merry Christmas Eve to you Marie!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are all awesome!! I told my hubby and boys that I love them. I tell them all the time!
Merry Christmas!!
hugs, Jami

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wow! That was QUITE the lineup! Awesome job everyone! and Merry Christmas everyone, as well!

I told my four kiddos who are chompin' at the bit here to go to my cousin's for Christmas Eve that I loved them when I woke up this morning :) Doc, too...poor guy. The snow is taller than HE is!

Sandra MacLean said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new layout Marie!! Who doesn't like polka dots?? And those cards!! WOW! Love seeing the bright colors with your fun stamps!

I said I love you to my husband and my 3yr old daughter this morning. Always do! My daughter said this morning "We love daddy a whole lot don't we mama?" Awwwwww!

Suzy Tyler said...

Hello Everyone! I'm happy that you're pleased with the new layout for this wonderful site! I had such a good time, and I even learned a thing or two.

The cards are excellent, as usual! Thanks for sharing!

Novell said...

What fabulous cards today! I haven't said a word to anyone so far. My DH went to work while I was asleep, my youngest is still sleeping, and my oldest spent the night at a friend's house.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas. I'm looking forward to going to church with my in-laws tonight and celebrating the birth of our Savior.

Diana Gibbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Gibbs said...

I love the new look of the blog! I got my first order from you yesterday and have already inked them up and started to create!

Yes, I told my son I love him as he went to work, my hubby gets up too early to tell him in the morning!

Merry Christmas!

Carolina said...

Beautiful shares and hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Kerry said...

Love the new layout and the colors and polka dots! It's just perfect for Christmas. Mercy's, Adriane's, and Novell's cards look amazing.
Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
~hugs~

Mercy said...

WOW!!! i am in the lineup....thanks, marie! love the new layout...those are my kinda colors!

have a very merry christmas and happy new year, everyone!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy