Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Xmas Cards by Jami Bova

Good day all! Hope Tuesday finds you safe and warm and well. So I was right when I said this week was going to be a gosh darn busy week. As if I don't have enough to do already I discovered something that I MUST MUST MUST venture into. So instead of completing my list yesterday, I totally went off on a tangent. I really have a short attention span and then I get all crazy over it. Lol. Also, I may have found the VP for Club Anya. I've been losing sleep over it for the past few weeks but I think the decision has been made. Club Anya VP announcement will be Dec. 25th, xmas day!

Also Novell shared this with me yesterday and I wanted to announce it here! There is an Anya/Ian swap going on at SCS! Check it out here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404585

Onto the xmas cards! Today we have Jami! This lady is amazing! I'm always excited to see her creations!

JAMI BOVA XMAS CHALLENGE CARDS














I have been getting a lot of emails with card samples and I want to thank everyone. I love that our gallery is growing. I'm actually having a hard time updating the gallery because there's so much cards, which is awesome! So keep sending, I'll post them here and then eventually in the gallery. I may have to find a more efficient gallery program instead of doing it manually like I do now. I'm totally slowing things down. Here are a couple cards from our dear readers.

These two are by Chalsie Adonis! Yes we know Chalsie! A pretty Nurse Anya and everyone's hearthrob, Quarterback Ian! I always loved a guy in uniform!



Jessica Diedrich sent this in. The coolest teaparty ever!!! It is so great! I love the teacup on the mushroom. Improvision at it's finest!

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Ok off to attempt to do 'REAL' work now. hehe.

Today's question is: How is this xmas different from last year?

This will be my first Christmas with my fiance's family. We're going to spend Christmas eve there and Christmas morning. Should be a blast!

13 comments:

Elena said...

Jami's cards are fantastic!!! What a fun challenge! Chalsie's cards are so cute! And Jessica's card is fabulous!
Our Christmas will be the same, only with a new family addition - our cat!

Bastelfrosch said...

theye are wonderful cards, the mouses is absolutly!
Annett
I wish yo a merry christmas and a wonderful new year 2009!!
Bye Annette

Sandra MacLean said...

Gorgeous cards Jami!! Oooo! I can't wait to hear what Club Anya has in store for her fans! :D And I'm sure whomever you choose for VP will do a rocking job! This Christmas won't be so different to last Christmas for us. We spend the day at my inlaws house then it's over to my husband's aunt's house in the evening. Never a dull moment!

Lindy Stamper said...

Great cards!!!

This Xmas I actually wanted nothing... that's a first for me. Don't worry I'm a giver and have been giving out presents to friends and family. :)

Tonya said...

Great cards Jami! I loved Rockstar Anya with her silver guitar!!

This Christmas won't be too different. We are going through some medical issues with my husband and I think that's the main thing different. We are so much more grateful this year....grateful to be together, grateful to visit family together, and just grateful to here.

rachelsigmak said...

Jami's cards are adorable.

This year I have two kids instead of one!!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

How cute, Jami! She is so talented, isn't she??? Love Chalsea's too! And thanks for posting my card, too :) I had a fun time cutting out that teacup and getting it to "balance" on the shroom LOL!

Merry Christmas to you, too...we will be going to my cousin's on my Dad's side (the new PP lover=priority mail LOL!) and my Mom's Christmas day. I am so excited. It is truly magical! All the best, Marie! Hugs!

Tracey said...

Absolutely fabulous cards!!

Christmas is pretty much the same this year although I am very excited that my 2-year-old understands it all a little more and her excitement is definitely contagious!!

Renee G said...

Cute cards.....I LOVE THE NEW SITE...i wasnt sure i was going to like the new name etc...cuz i loved pink poison...BUT I think the new set up is so so cute and Im warming up to it! whoo hooo! Great work marie!

Elena said...

I love the NEW SITE, Marie! You and Suzy did an amazing job!!! Love the colors, the banners, titles!!! It is fantastic!!!

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

WOW!!! All of the cards are amazing! I love them all. What wonderful images, and really fabulous talent represented here as well!!

This year's Christmas is different than last for us for a couple reasons - we moved over the summer so we are in a NEW house, which is fun and exciting. We have a fireplace to hang our stockings on and plenty of room for the kids to play with the new toys! Also, my DS is now 4 years old and he suddenly "gets" Christmas and Birthdays, just in the last maybe 4 months. So he is UNBELIEVEABLY excited about Christmas, we went to see Santa and he talks about he and what he's going to bring, about being good, the whole "kid thing". So that's a lot of fun for us to see how excited he his.

Merry Christmas!

Novell said...

Love the new blog look! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Yikes, I was so busy and behind on blog comments, I missed my own cards! LOL! Lovin' the new blog!!

This Christmas we're in Korea, and the boys are older and realize everything comes from mom and dad... so we actually celebrated with friends this evening and opened gifts tonight. Tomorrow will be the first Christmas morning our kids let us sleep in!!!
hugs, Jami