Monday, December 22, 2008

Xmas Cards by Enjoli Bennett

Greetings stampers! So this is Xmas week and I have to tell you that it has been quite the busy weekend and I know that it's going to be an equally busy week! I basically did not leave my computer this weekend. I'm working a new a blog layout for the Greeting Farm as well as a new shop banner. The shop will basically be the same but new logo and color change. Changing the entire layout of the shop will just drive me crazy. So this is front of the new website: www.thegreetingfarm.com



What do you think? I didn't want a boring farm theme but thought it was whimsical and kinda fun. Then the blog will correspond to that look as well. I'm having a lovely lady help me with this. Her name is Suzy. I'm pretty much a blog layout noob so she's going to help me create a 3 panel blog. We will be start working this week so if this blog is looking strange and kinda under-construction-ish, it's because we are try to update the layout. I will continue to blog daily. The Greeting Farm blog might be up before the shop. I don't think I can upload everything and ensure that it is working properly on New Year's eve. Better early than late right?

Today showcases Enjoli Bennett's Xmas cards for the challenge. Super splendid and lots of Anyas! Why? Because Anya rocks!

ENJOLI BENNETT XMAS CHALLENGE CARDS














For our non-xmas lineup, we have Faith and this adorable Space Ian!


Lori Tecler sent this one in. Layers and coloring is awesome!


This heroic Sheriff Ian was made by Melissa Toth!


Off to do non-stamping business!

Today's question is: Are you all done with xmas shopping?

Yes I am!!! Woo hoo!

11 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

I love the new color and layout of the website! Looking forward to checking out the new stuff there too!

And yes, I've been done w/ xmas shopping. Wohoo!

Dawn said...

LOVING the new look of the website! I can hardly wait! I am so excited! I am done with my Christmas shopping because we are leaving tonight to go to New York... SO i HAD to be done, and wrapped and READY! Merry Christmas everyone and see ya when we get back!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the new look!! They look like vintage postcards! It's fabulous Marie!!! Can't wait to see the whole website when you and Susy are finished. Yes, I can happily say that I'm done with Christmas shopping! I snuck out during the snowstorm yesterday while the shops were quiet to pick up the last few things.

Paula Laird said...

The new look is adorable! I love it!

No, I am not done and I hate it! I'm down to people I don't really know what to get them anyway. Grr!

Thanh said...

Woohoo! Looking forward to seeing the new site in January.

Christmas shopping is finished thank goodness.

Jenn said...

Awesome cards and I love the website topper! Super cute!

One last present to go... my mom wants something cobalt blue... and do you think I can find anything!? NO! So I think I'm going to get her a set of blue pyrex mixing bowls... they're cobalt blue! LOL!

rachelsigmak said...

I love the new look!! The site will be fabulous!

I have finished all my shopping! Whoo hoo.

Kerry said...

It looks GREAT! I love it, can't wait to surf on the new website =)
Super cute cards!!!

Yes for me too for xmas shopping.

Enjoli said...

Love the new look Marie! Great job! I'm excited to see the new stuff there too. =) Thanks for posting my cards. =) And yes, I'm all done with my X-Mas shopping! =)

Elena said...

I love the new banner! So beautiful! Love the vintage look to it! Glad that Suzy will help you!
Enjoli's cards are amazing! Ian spaceman looks fantastic! Lori's mice are so cute! Sheriff Ian is the most adorable!
I think we are done with our Christams shopping!

Danielle said...

This is such a pretty new look, my only question is where is that cute Anya? I looked and looked!

Excellent work!