Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Snap Happy Thursday

Hello Stampers! It's Thursday so that means I'm expecting a package today from UPS guy. *jumping up and down* I will try my best to update the store items this evening. Sometimes UPS guy comes around 3pm. That gives me like 2 hours to pack and label everything and count inventory. Although one time he didn't arrive until 7pm!!! Fingers crossed he comes at 3!

I've been spending my days sketching a lot and trying to come up with super cute whimsical sets. I want to do more fun animal sets. Or maybe food/drinks. I'm looking at my categories and seeing what's kinda empty. I also want to do some biblical verses.

Also I've been getting inquiries regarding pre-orders for the Miss Anya Collection I. I'm still debating as whether or not to have a pre-order just because I have so much going on right now. I may just wait and release it without pre-orders but we'll see how things go in January. I will, however, go ahead and put in an early production for those and maybe we'll have a challenge and someone can win that set.

Onto the cards!!! Today we have 3 adorable Caketopper cards!!! This is such a cute set and they make such sweet cards! The first card is from our Nancy! This one is for her Daughter's anniversary. It has their wedding colors on it. Look at how sparkly her dress is!



The next two are from Ana. Isn't Ian just dressed up so spiffy?! And the card with the bells is sooooo pretty! Definitely putting that sketch in my library.



Yayyy! More McSplendid Farm cards! This one is by Bow Champion, Cheryl! Super cute layout and nice little mice!


OMGoodness I got these in my email from Chalsie Adonis! I think one of my tooth fell out from the sugary cuteness of it. *puts tooth in a cup of milk and calls dentist* Little Anya projects!!! Cocoa packages and candle holders?! Is she good or what?!








Also yesterday I got some Greeting Farm sticker labels in so I can put it on the stamp set packaging... to make it look more... you know professional. LOL. It's printed on kraft paper for that "farm-ish vintagey" feel. I likey. A now... to perch by the window and wait for Mr. UPS Guy.

Today's question is: What was the first thing you saw when you opened your eyes this morning?

I saw Stewie's butt. He sleeps with us and always has his butt on the pillow! It's dangerous I know. If you have a Boston Terrier, you know what I'm talking about. Lol.

8 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

I love the angels... and yes when are you opening up for pre-order? Hee hee...

The first thing I saw this morning was my alarm.

Tonya said...

I love all the cards today and I'm a glitter/shimmer girl! I love it all!!!

I saw my oldest daughter telling me it was time to take her swim practice. GRRR!!! I love that all my girls love sports (keeps them active and not sitting around bored getting into no good) but I hate that in high school there are so many early morning practices. YAWN.

rachelsigmak said...

Awesome cards! I love the pre-orders... hehehehe. But not if they cause you stress!

The first thing I saw this morning was my sweet daughters face, as my hubby lowered her into our bed for me to feed her! Happy 5am.

Dawn Nikol said...

More great stuff!!

I'm not sure what the "first" thing I saw was, mostly a mixture and blur of dogs and my husband. It was way too early to try to comprehend anything. : )

Bubbles said...

Wow Marie this is my first visit to your blog and wow!! I came to thank you so much for passing the butterfly award onto me, I feel very honoured! and glad you like the music on my blog Lol.!
I hope your delivery arrived and it doesn't take you to long to sort it. I must also add that I LOVE the Miss Anya designs and will be eagerly awaiting their release in the new year, they are fab!!
Joanne x

The first thing I saw this morning was my hubby getting ready for work at ridiculous o'clock, I soon went back to sleep though!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

LOL! Yeah...Boston Terriers....

I LOVE the cards...they are just BEAUTIFUL! Today I saw my DS who had apparently crept into our room overnight and took a sleeping bag and was next to our bed. He must have had a bad dream..cutie patootie. I can't believe I didn't "hear" or sense that he was there like I usually do, but i was up LATE...snore...zzzzz :)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Gorgeous! Love the caketoppers!!

First thing I saw was my sweet hubby coming out of the bathroom as he got ready for work!
hugs, Jami

Elena said...

Love all the cards! Wedding cards are gorgeous! Mice are co cute! And Anya is so precious!
The first thing I saw yesterday in the morning my watch/ Time to get up - was my first thought!