Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sleepy Saturday

Good day Stampers! Hope your week has gone by smoothly. It's Saturday so relax today. I'm going to spend today making xmas cards for family and incentives for Anya Club. Had a awesome idea last night during designing. We should do a "Guess the Anya" contest and winner should get that stamp. It will be a never-before-seen Anya of course. I will just show the silhouette. It'd be fun! It will start in January since Dec is kinda busy month.

My Xmas card for today!


And here's a card from Jessica Diedrich using the Dream Quotes set. Wow, haven't seen this set in forever! I almost forgot I had it. hahahaha. Isn't it so pretty!


And here is a funny series of the staff here at Pink Poison doing what they do best. Puahahaha... look at Stewie's "photogenic" facial expression.




Have a great weekend everyone!

Today's question is: What does Blue remind you of?

Silk. Lol. I see a wavering sheet of blue silk. Where did that come from? Beats me. Lol.

7 comments:

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

love the idea of guess the anya!!!! Cant wait for that!

Blue reminds me of the ocean and sky in Los Angeles. :)

Dawn Nikol said...

Blue reminds me of my Dad & Brother, it's their favorite color.

I really like the Anya idea! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Can you make a smaller version of that Anya Club Badge for our blogs to replace the Pink Poison one? =)

Kerry said...

Can't wait!

blue- beach and ocean... love it!

rachelsigmak said...

Guess the Anya sounds like fun!!! Blue reminds me of my son's bedroom... he picked an electric blue for his paint... it is super blue

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ooooh Guess that Anya sounds awesome! ok, Blue honestly after seeing the picture of your ADORABLE Bt's made me think of Blue's clues...i know...I need to get a life LOL! I'm guessing (*and praying!) that if I hadn't seen cute doggie pics right before that questions I'd have answered it differently LOL!

Thanks for showing my card, too...I had a good time playing w/ that set. It's beautiful. I love Dawn's idea for a smaller badge too..I'd love to display it on my blog as well!

Thanks! Have a great weekend everyone!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Great cards you two!!! Love the pics of the new pup...Stewie looks so annoyed, how funny!!

Love the idea for "guess the Anya"!

Blue - My hubby's eyes. I could get lost in them!

hugs, Jami

Elena said...

Love the Anya idea Marie! And I love the banner you made for the store!!! So super adorable!
Stewie look like an older brother!
Love Jessica's card! Just beautiful! And Elf Anya is so cute!