Friday, December 12, 2008

Oooh Friday already

Greetings Stamper Friends! Ok so today is the last day to turn in your 12 Cards of Xmas Challenge cards. One super super lucky person will be randomly selected and win an awesome prize of January Releases, which I will show tomorrow!

Also the store is restocked!!!! Yahoooo! Now I can relax for a little bit. Well after I return from the Post. heehee. Christmas is almost here!!! So now I can BEGIN my xmas shopping! Gosh I'm in a joyous mood!

Onto today's card lineup! Here are two cards from Chat. Beautiful Wishing Tree cards! I totally adore the pearl one. Elegante!




I am totally loving Ian! Nancy made this too cute card of Sheriff Ian and Megan made the super cool Quarterback Ian card.



Yayyy another Quarterback Ian! This time from Ana! ANNNNNND the cutest little Space Ian ever.




Today's question is: If you were a mystical creature, what would you be?

Hmmm... I want to be fairy!!!! Like Tinkerbell! I have to have glitter sprinkling after me wherever I go!

10 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

oooh, yeah, me too. I'd have to be a pink glitter fairy LOL...or maybe a pink glitter pegasus so I could fly you places if you got tired ha ha ha

Great cards today, everyone! Those little Ians are rocking my world!

Elena said...

Ian is the cutest and precious boy! Of course after my 8 years old!
Can't wait to see new stamps tomorrow!
May be I will be Flower Fairy...

Novell said...

Oh my! These are all so cute! Thanks for restocking, I was finally able to order Mermaid Anya! I really wanted to participate in the challenge but have just been far too busy. I'm so sad. The cards today cheered me up a little, though. So cute!

Mystical creature??? I guess a unicorn! White with a pretty flowing mane and tail with lots of sparkles trailing off everywhere I galloped.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love these cards...I need to get me one of those money trees!! Then I can buy all your stamps!!

Yep, I'd be a fairy too. I'd love to be able to fly!!
hugs, Jami

Lindy Stamper said...

cute Ian's. I don't think I can make the 12 days of Xmas cards... this month just busy w/ fun and business...

I think mystical creature would be fairy...fly around and have magical power.

Jenn said...

Super cute Ian's! I need to get myself some of those little guys! I can't wait to see all of the awesome Christmas Cards tomorrow!

Jenn said...

Oh, and I'd have to be a Pixie - not quite a fairy, but a cute little trouble maker! With glitter... :)

Dawn Nikol said...

Yeah, I'd have to go with unicorn or pegasus. Although, if I was half as graceful as them in real life... lol.

Great cards from everybody. Can't wait to see what everybody came up with for tomorrow!!!

Will there be a pre-order tomorrow as well?

Tonya said...

I love the cards today. I saw Megan's quarterback Ian and the best part is that she used crystal effects on the helmet and it shines just like a real helmet....I loved it and couldn't stop touching it!!! Little details on cards are so cool!!

I love unicorns so I would stick with that. They are beautiful and that horn is so shiny!!

Lin said...

I absolutely love this tree with pearls. Love the colors. Love it all. Lin from Southeast IL.