Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meet Bailey!

We have a new addition to the family. His name is Bailey and he is 9 weeks old. He is also a Boston Terrier. Now Stewie has a buddy to play with. Bailey may be 1/3 of Stewie's size but he is a bigger fighter. hahaha. Bailey is fearless!



And here is Stewie because I don't want him to feel left out. He's already a bit jealous of Bailey since he is no longer the baby. haha.


Here is my Xmas card for the day!


And now onto today's lineup! Clare starts the lineup with beautiful cards from the Fancy Fleurs set! OMGosh look at that coloring!



Clare also did a couple with the Cup of Stuff set.



Here is another pretty Wishing Tree by Bow-Pro Cheryl! A twisted bow? I never knew it could be done til now. hahaha.


A pretty Angel Anya and her golden halo by Ana. I can practically feel the sunshine beaming from this card.



I think it's a lovely lineup today! It's cold outside today and snowing so I'm just going to relax with the babies today. How funny that it sounds like a zoo in here with just two dogs. hahaha.

Today's question is: What is your favorite nursery rhyme or children song?

I think mine is 'She'll be Coming Down the Mountain'. I find myself humming it sometimes. hahahaha.

10 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Bailey is soooooooooo cute!!!

So many beautiful cards today!! Clare - that night before Xmas is so cool, fun colors, and I love how you cut out the mouse!! Ana's card does look like it is glowing - amazing!

Favorite kid song? Either "I'm a little tea pot" or "Purple People Eater". I don't know why though...
hugs, Jami

Elena said...

Oh Marie!!! Bailey is so cute!!! Thank you for sharing picture with us!
Gorgeous cards! Love Clare's flower cards! And mouse is so sweet!!! Ana's card is so precious!
My favorite song... "Twinkle, twinkle little star..."

Lindy Stamper said...

Bailey is a cutie... please let Stewie know that we still love him!!!

Great cards!!!

Dawn Nikol said...

Bailey is adorable - I have a black and white Shih Tzu named Bailey... she would like him!

Hrm... not sure about children's songs or rhymes. Hey Diddle, Diddle? lol

Tonya said...

Congratulations to Stewie for getting a new brother in the house....he will be a great big brother to precious Bailey!

Fabulous cards as usual...with such great images to work with it's no wonder. =)

Favorite kid song....Old Mac Donald!!! Hands down. Its a great one for long car rides...all my kids take turns still (even the 15 year old) coming up with a animal from the farm. =)

Clare said...

Wow! Baily is such a cutie! I want one, I really want to give him a hug, and of course Stewie, so he doesn't feel left out.

love, Clare x

BishopsMommie said...

the song when my friends Tigger & Pooh come on--I think because I hear it several times a day

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

how stinkin' cute!!! I just want to gobble him up!!!!

Beautiful cards!! Love them all!

And fav kiddo song? It's a toss up... Baby Mine from Dumbo or Over the Rainbow. Those are my lullaby's to my 2 boys. :)

Bev said...

Oh Bailey is just too precious Marie, look at that picture of innocence lol!

Gorgeous cards too, those little mice are just the sweetest

hugs Bev x

Heidi said...

OMG Bailey is awesome! Oh a new puppy- sleepless nights, oh never mind.
Those cards are fabulous!
All I want for christmas is a hippopotamus!