Monday, December 8, 2008

Greetings on Monday

Good day Stampers! It's Monday, the start of another fabulous week here on God's green earth. Hope everyone had a great weekend! I've a really productive weekend and lots of new goodies came out of it. Unfortunately I can't show any yet. *sad face* I have nothing but good things for The Greeting Farm. And there's only a few more weeks before the switch!

My Xmas card for today. I'm starting to struggle with layout now. LMAO!


Today's lineup is quite interestingly sweet! This first one is by Vicky Mancha. Is this the cutest little storybook card ever?!!!!! She used Alice from the Wonderland set and made her into Dorothy. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw this.


Also from the Wonderland set is the romantic mushroom card from Faith. Her second card is from the Panda Friends set. Just beautiful! Beautiful!



Woohoo!!!! Ian! Cheryl sent this to me featuring Quarterback Ian. Her daughter's school colors are purple so this little guy matches perfectly!


And here is a wonderful album by Renee! I am so in love with it!!!
<


I just love seeing the new stamps being used! What a wonderful way to kick off the week!

Today's question is: Do you prefer showers or baths?

Most of the time shower. It's quick. Lol. But once in a while a nice bubbly bath is so good!

10 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

ADORABLE! I can't wait to order that Wonderland set...{{{anxious!}}} I am a shower gal...but yeah, a big whirlpool tub could solve that problem ;)

Lindy Stamper said...

OMG!!! I love the Wizard of Oz card. I can't wait to get my little hands on the Wonderland set.

I do shower 90% of the time. But if I'm travelling and they have a nice tub, I would do bubbly bath. :)

rachelsigmak said...

Ooo. The cards are amazing as usual!!! I adore the wizard of oz... so I am in love with that card! My son saw the Wizard of Oz for the first time last week, and he said its his second favorite!!! This week he watched the NeverEnding Story, and loved it too... today he is watching the Labyrinth... he started it last night and then fell asleep! My 4 year old reminds me how much I love the fairytale!

I shower everyday, or I can not function and twice a month I also relax in a bubbly haven!

Dawn Nikol said...

Cute stuff!!

I'm a total shower girl. Sitting in a tub makes me feel dirty, like I'm soaking in my own filth. /cringe

WickedPixie said...

I ordered the Wonderland set last week and was so distracted by the cute Alice and Mad Hatter that I never noticed the mushrooms. I saw Faith's card this morning on her blog and came hunting here for the adorable mushroom image only to be delighted that it was already on it's way to me! Yeah! And, add another vote for showers!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

so cute...everyone! So excited to see Ian...can't wait till mine come!!

Every now and then I like a good soak in the tub...but then I get out and shower to clean off. Weird?
hugs, Jami

BishopsMommie said...

cute projects! I am a bath girl.

Carolina said...

All just adorable! I love that album - what a perfect image for a mini album...just simply sweet!

BTW - got my stamps on Saturday - so excited to get them inked up next week when I have a little more time!

Kerry said...

Wow! Such great stuff :-) Super cute!!! Just received my new stamps, so excited. Off to play!

I do like shower, it's quick and easy. But bath sounds good too!!!

Elena said...

Love your card Marie! And all the new line up cards are so adorable!
I love bath more! So relaxing!