Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cards, an award, and store update

Hi Stampers! Oooh I'm so happy you all like the Miss Anya collection. I think for the first set, I'll put them all on one instead of singles since it's a special introduction. I'm really proud of them and spent a good deal of time with details. Now of course you all probably want an Ian set to go with her right? LOL.

Store Update: I'm suppose to get shipment in tomorrow!!!! So I'm keeping an eye out for Mr. UPS guy. I'll try to put the stock up tomorrow night or Friday morning depending on how soon I get the packages. Yes, my Anyas will be in again. I've been out of stock on those for while and am very anxious to get those back in. Also I know I had some backorders on Hello Ian and those will be the first to ship Friday morning!

Also I got a blog award from Enjoli so I was thrilled!!! A Butterfly award! Waaay cool!



The rules are:
1). Display the award on your site.
2). Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3). Give the award to 8 more people.
4). Notify them of receiving the award.
5). Advise them to pick it up at your site.

So here are my 8 people/blogs:
1. Bubbles Crazy Corner
2. Make a Difference
3. Watermelon Sugar
4. Thinking Inking
5. Just Give Me Stamps
6. Magnolia Creations
7. Crissysartnheart
8. 6 Wacky Women


Soooo... I've been kinda bad about my 12 xmas cards. haha. You probably noticed I didn't put one up yesterday or today. I ran out of white cardstock to stamp on. I'm off to get some today!

Here's some cards to show you today from our Dec. Releases! Yah! I love these! The first few are from Cheryl. Cheryl is just on a Pink Poison card spree! haha. These feature the Caketopper set and the McSplendid Farm set. Super sweet right? Just look at that awesome cow card. It's perfect! *nods*



<

YEEEE HAWWWW! Jessica Diedrich emailed me these and I jumped through the roof. Aren't they adorable! I love Sheriff Ian!

<

Today's question: What are you wearing right now?

Sexy lingerie. LMAO! J/K!!! I'm in a hood sweater and pajama pants. Glamorous isn't it?

10 comments:

Elena said...

Congratulations on your award Marie!
Love Ian cards!!! And wedding card is gorgeous!
As for me I wear a bathrobe right now! Just woke up...

Lindy Stamper said...

Of course... if you have the Ian's to go w/ those Anya's, then yes, we want them! ;) No pressure...

I'm in my brand new flannel jammies

the whimsical butterfly said...

ooooh a butterfly award? That's pretty awesome!!! Congrats! Your blog rocks!

I am in a black long sleeve vneck tee, a south carolina baseball cap and jeans :) wishing I was still in my pj's tho :)

Dawn Nikol said...

Flannel pajama pants, tank top, and a robe. It's finally getting cold in Las Vegas!!

Cute cards! I think I'll be finished with my 12 Christmas cards today! Woo!

Tonya said...

Yah. Cute award.

whew....glad i got dressed before i logged on here. i'm wearing jeans and a long sleeve polo...no makeup yet though.

rachelsigmak said...

Adorable cards... Love Cheryl's bows... and Ian is awesome! I am glad the new Anya's will come all together... I need an "I want it all" option when it comes to her!

I am, unfortunately, still wearing my maternity pants!!!! I am back to regular shirts, but my regular pants irritate my incision!

Enjoli said...

You totally deserve the award! =) Love all of the cards especially the wedding one! Super cute... And the Sheriff is too cute too. I'm wearing a plum colored top and long black pants. (I'm on my lunch break.) =) Hehehe..

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are all so cute!! I'm so anxious for Ian to arrive in my mailbox!!

Wearing? An old college t-shirt and flannel jammie pants. I really should get dressed, I don't have to go anywhere today, it's cold out, and they're sooo comfy!
hugs, Jami

6 wacky women said...

Thank You so much for the award. So sweet of you. Love your cards, blog and your store. Awesome stamps.

Thanks again
Karen x

emma said...

hi, ive just popped to your shop from Nancys blog http://papersmiles.blogspot.com
she creates the most amazing cards using your Anya stamps, but all the ones i want are out of stock arrrggh. I hope the UPS guy turns up soon..ive never been great at waiting!
love emma