Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday cards and an award

Good day talents! Yesterday as I was sitting in a massive pile of designer paper, I did manage to get some cards done, which I will be posting for sketches. Cuz you know I haven't been doing much of that lately. Bad me. On a good note, I do have a super sweet lineup today!

Jessica from Whimsical Butterfly made these to-die-for Teacher Anya cards. Wow!!! You had me at glitterly apple! I seriously need to be adding some glitter to my cards.



Jessica used the Wishing Tree on this one. Loving' it. Just lovin' it.


I've been in a reddish mood lately so when Cheryl sent in this Elf Anya card, I gave it a big thumbs up!


Dawn Knight
, stalker extraordinaire, made this super sweet Mermaid Anya card. Totally digging the soft color palette.



And then I got this award from Elena yesterday!!! Thank You!!! I am very honored. She's the sweetest!



The rules of the awards are:

1.Put a logo of the award at your blog.

2.Put a link to the person who nominated you.

3.Nominate 5 blogs and put the link to their blogs.

4. Leave a message at the blogs that you nominated.

And now to pass it onto awesome blogs:

1. Bubbles72blog
2. Scrapbitz
3. The Creataholic
4. Jo Kill
5. Debbie Designs

That's it! Have a great Sunday everyone! See you tomorrow for the ATC challenge & Swap.

Today's question is: As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?


A million things I wanted to be. First I wanted to be a teacher (or course), then a librarian, an author, an illustrator, then a nurse, then a nutritionist, and finally I guess something dealing with art. I think it's fair to say that now, I'm pretty happy where I'm at right now. Making myself happy and others happy.

8 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh Wow such gorgeous cards, I've just found your blog and love your stamps. Will be placing a order later today. Hugs Nikki x

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

i've always wanted to be an artist. :)

Dawn Nikol said...

Love those Anyas!

I wanted to be a lawyer or marine biologist up until high school... then all I just wanted to be a mom. That still hasn't changed.

the whimsical butterfly said...

How fun! Thanks for posting my cards. These sets are too much fun to work with! Yeah, I do have to say I like my stickles LOL.

Well, let's see...when I was younger, I wanted to be two things. A Mom and a Dolphin Trainer (I believe the "real" term is marine biologist LOL)... I definitely accomplished the mom thing w/ four beautiful kiddos! I still want to be a dolphin trainer when i grow up. They fascinate me :)

Elena said...

Wow! These cards are amazing!!!
Glad you liked an award Marie!
I wanted to be an actress, teacher, signer and even a detective!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love the cards!! You can't go wrong with glitter!

Ok, does anyone remember the TV show 'BJ and the Bear'? Well...for years as a kid, all I wanted to be was a truck driver with a pet monkey! That didn't work out, ha! I've been lots of things...and I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I "grow up".
hugs, Jami

Lindy Stamper said...

Cute cards!!!

When I was little I wanted to be a singer... and I'm doing anything but...

lizzie said...

*gasp*
how cute is this!!!!!!