Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sketch Today!

Yayyy! I know I know, I haven't done a sketch in eons. But that all ends today. lol. Here's today's sketch to add to your little library. Try it. It's simple cuz I like simple.





Today's lineup include, as usual, an array of lovely Anyas. This first one was sent in by Maureen Wong. I call this the Ariel Card.


Pam made this delightful Teacher Anya card. It's very old school. And she also did Mermaid Anya, which reminds of a little belly dancer.



These are Cheryl's Mermaid Anya cards. I love the Harvest-y colors!



This is inside of the Mermaid card.


I think this week will be kind of a mellow week since a grand 4-day weekend is coming up and everyone is bustling around. I think for the in-law dinner I'm going to make curry. I like curry with lots of veggies.

Today's question is: Your favorite TV show?

I don't watch much TV but when I do, it's usually 'King of Queens' or 'House' or 'Bones'. Oh and Seinfield. Whichever one is one at the moment.

12 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Great, great cards!! My favorite tv shows have to be Pushing Daisies, Dexter, Son's of Anarchy, and Supernatural....bizarre combination, I know! hahahha

Laura said...

eeeek!!! I love your dotty bunnies. they are gorgeous! My favourite tv shows.. I also love king of queens, but I love watching crime show (real life) and all sorts of reality shows.

Lindy Stamper said...

cool cards!!!

Favorite shows, omg where to start. Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Grey's, Monk, Psych, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, Project Runway, used to watch Top Chef, Private Practice, Eli Stone. Pretty wide range

Dawn Nikol said...

Great to have another sketch! Like the cards too!

I'm a huge fan of Supernatural.. but I also love Dexter, Bones, NCIS, One Tree Hill, and Grey's Anatomy.

Kerry said...

Very pretty cards, and thanks for the sketch challenge. I like watching food network... but I love 24, bones, and Heros.

Clare said...

Hi Marie!

Gorgeous cards as usual - I've tagged you over on my blog. I know you're really busy so don't worry if you don't get around to it! love, Clare x

BTW my favourite tv show is 'Most haunted' - you get that in the US, right?

Novell said...

Oh, I love them all! Just gorgeous. And I love the sketch card, too! Such cute, fun colors (plus those polka dot ears are so cute!). I love curry, too, but Japanese curry...not any other kind. It's also my 8yr old's favorite. So yummy for the tummy on a cold winter day. My favorite serious show is The Unit and CSI NY. One of my favorite comedies is The New Adventures of Old Christine as well as Two and a half Men. I'm not much of a reality show fan but I do like Hell's Kitchen when it's on.

the whimsical butterfly said...

BEAUTIFUL cards, everyone...I love them ALL!

Aaack...I cringe at this question, because then I have to admit how much tv I watch LOL...only beacuse I have TIVO! Well, let's see...in order...LOST, Grey's, Heroes, Brothers and Sisters, Desperate Housewives...those are the top...well...you get it LOL!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love all the cards!! and fun sketch!

I'm not a big tv-watcher, also, we don't get much in the way of tv over here. I do like a good episode of CSI or Heroes though.
hugs, Jami

Elena said...

Very cute sketch! Love all the cards!
I don't really have a favorite show... May be because I don't watch TV so much...

Maureen said...

LOVE all the cards today!! Thanks for showing my Ariel card!

As for TV, I watch WAY too much so I can't even begin to list all my fave shows!

Another fun sketch!! Here's my take on it: Xmas Birds.

TiteC said...

love those cards (should I say once more ??)

my favorite TV shows... I'd say Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, L Word, Sex and the City, Gilmore Girls, and I'm a HUGE FAN of Friends (I think I saw the whole episode about 20 times each !!)

xxx from France
Sophie