Saturday, November 8, 2008

Relaxing Saturday

Pre-Order day went swell! Thank you all for your orders. I've already placed them with my manufacturer so I'll mail them out once they arrive. Should take about 3 weeks. For those who also ordered regular items with their preorder, I'm mailing those out today so you'll get them in a few days. I'm going to keep today very short as I have a lot of errands to run and many more designs to finish. I do have two cute cards to show you.

This cute pup card is by Pam from the Home Sweet Home set. I love the cute little blushing cheeks on puppy!


Faith made this Wishing Tree card. I really like the layout and how she only used part of the tree. Brilliant!


Have a great day and spend time with loved ones!

Today's question is: What's your favorite restaurant?

I really like Claim Jumpers. That or Cheesecake factory!!! I always order a Jambalaya dish or fish. MMMMM!

9 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

Oooh, I love the Cheesecake Factory. I also like Kona grill, they have good sushi for me, and good noodles for my husband.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Great cards - love those little blue birds! I don't know if I can pick one favorite. My favorite used to be Panera Bread, but they don't have them in AZ, and they don't have them here in Korea :( Pizza is always good too!! I also love Thai food.
hugs, Jami

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card such a lovely image and colours ,Dawnxx

Elena said...

Beautiful cards!
My favorite ... is Olive Gardens (hope spelled correct).

Bunny B said...

That wishing tree card is gorgeous!! Faith is really talented!
My fave restaurant would be Chili's! :) YUM!

Sandra MacLean said...

I can't wait to get that Alice in Wonderland set!! I squealed when I saw it because I'm currently working on a scrapbook of our trip to Disney and I have photos of my 3yr old with Alice and the Mad Hatter! They'll go perfectly! :D

My favorite restaurant has to be Longhorn because I love my meat! LOL

the whimsical butterfly said...

I love the cards..So cute! Jami you and I could totally eat together...we like all the same stuff!
I have to say my favorite place is a steak and seafood house called Wildfire. It's a bit pricey, but my husband and I go every year for our anniversary and not only is the food/steak out of this world but the service is phenomenal. We usually get a free dessert too b/c the reservation goes under anniversary. Yum!!!!

Dawn Nikol said...

I love the Melting Pot. It's amazing!

I had gone through your postcards before and wondered if you were going to make any of them into stamps... so pleased that you did!!!

Thanks for the Pre-Order opportunity, btw, it's such a nice surprise in the mail.

Renee G said...

Wonderful House in Sterling Colorado! So yum, especially the deep fried squid! I miss it now that we moved to Kansas...cant find a good one in our area!