Friday, November 7, 2008

Pre-Orders Today Only!

Yep, you heard right! For those of you who have been anticipating the Ians, he is now available for pre-order! Yayyy! I am also offering the Dec. Releases for pre-order as well. I normally would not do that with the full sets but hey I'm in a happy mood. haha.

PRE-ORDER HERE

A few cards to show today. All Anyas again. Because you know she the most popular little stamp right now. Who can blame her? Lol.

Cheryl made these cuties. Cute little Mermaid Anya in all her embossed glory. Look at the cute little shell embellishment! I adore her soft little pink tail and shells. Pink and brown is always a great combo! And love the hair jewels.



This one was sent in by Dawn Knight! Look at the cute jewels in her hair! Beautiful layout as well.


These next sets are by Nancy and her daughter, Megan! Looks like Megan is following mom's talented footsteps!

Look at her lipstick!!!!





Have a great pre-ordering day!!!

Today's question is: What are 3 things you have to have if you were stuck on an isolated island?

Good thing I'm a light packer. haha. My three things would be: Bible, a photo of my family, and a drawing pad (since my laptop probably won't work on that island).

11 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love all the Anya cards - they make me smile!! Sooo excited about the preorder!

3 things... yikes. I'd have to give that one some thought. I'd say my laptop too...but the batteries would die!
hugs, Jami

Bunny B said...

gorgeous anya card! I especially love the Mermaid anya!

As for my 3 things, it would be my glasses, lip balm, and a laptop that runs on solar power :P

Renee G said...

Love the cards!! I love the new stamps coming out..so excited about them, just broke right now so will have to wait on getting my hands on them! ha
I would say the 3 things i would take would be, my bible as well, matches...and a drawing pad as well.

Dawn said...

OHHH my gosh! I am so flattered that you posted my card! THANK YOU!!!

3 things... Stamps, ink and paper!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Marie, I gasped out loud when I saw what you have for preorder!!! I LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take a paper, a pencil, and the bible for sure!

Lindy Stamper said...

I got my pre-order!!! W00T!!!

Love the cards... definitely inspire me to do something different w/ mine. That's why I love showcases.

3 things, so hard to pick. My computer, stamps, and yarn. Of course, I'd exceed the 3 because I will also need the amenities that goes w/ those crafts. Hmm... that's a good question. Guess, I can do my KenKen Puzzles.

Dawn Nikol said...

HURRAY FOR PRE-ORDER!!! I thought I was going to bust at the seams waiting on this one. =) So worth the wait!

Cute Anya cards! Gotta love that gal!

My "Twilight" Saga, dog food, and my baby, Malibu.

the whimsical butterfly said...

OH MY there are some cute cards on this blog today!! The lipstick is TOO much! LOVE it!!!

Oh dear...my 3 things? yowza thats a tough one. Yeah, no laptop...battery would die...same w/ my celll....well, geez in that case you might as well cut my arm off...BUT, I'd say my stamp supplies, twilight saga books (I'm with ya Dawn!) and my Let them Eat Cake lipbalm by Lush..can't live w/out it...esp if I was in the sun!!

ribenaruby said...

Love the Anya creations. Every one is beautiful. Three things off the top of my head, handcream,pencil and paper.Have a good weekend!

Elena said...

Love all Anya's cards so much!!!
Thank you for the pre-order!
Now to the treee things - laptop, family picture, good book...

Maureen said...

Thanks so much for the preorder!! I spent a TON but I also saved a lot!