Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Paper Craft Planet and Cards

Happy Tuesday friends! Ok so last night Jami left me a bread crumb trail to this site and I checked it out. It's pretty awesome. It's called Paper Craft Planet. It reminds me kind of like a LiveJournal or Myspace for stampers and scrapbookers. Lol. Only it's way cooler than Myspace because it's a network of stampers, just like us! So if you're not on there already, you might want to take a lookie.

I'm still working on the Olympic Gallery and halfway done so it should be done tomorrow. For today, let's take a look at what our DT did.

This flowery card is sweetness is done by Cheryl. She used the sentiment from the Vintage Birds. Fancy fancy!


Awww puppy! This little guy misses you. Cheryl used the Home Sweet Home set. I really like the yellow with the brown. I've yet to try that combo.


Our wizard stamper, Faith created this gorgeous card using the Vintage Birds set. Very pretty die-cut too!


This sweet little card wants to be part of your world. Nancy really brings Mermaid Anya to life in this little bubble of a card. The pearls are a perfect touch!


Rockstar Anya really sparkles in this card. Another fancy by Nancy! Anya is really blinged out.


Here is a glimpse at one of the many cards that Sandra MacLean did for the Olympics. Mermaid Anya is really enjoying the tropics in this card. This is one of my favorites!!!


This is one of Jessica Diedrich's cards. It is soooooo amazing! It immediately transported me into a winter wonderland! Yay for Best Mates!


I think that's a nice showcase today, don't you? hehe. Can't wait to show you the rest of the Olympic cards. Have a great day! Stay safe.

Today's question is: Do you prefer long hair or short?

I've always had short hair most of my life. Only until recently have I grown it long because the fiance likes long hair. I like short because you can pin it with cute barrettes and hair ties. I feel like when I have long hair, all I do with it is a ponytail or a bun... or a Princess Leia do. Lol.

15 comments:

Bunny B said...

Long hair, but not when it gets too hot!

Sandra MacLean said...

Thanks so much Marie for showing one of my cards! :D Truly made my day! I grew up with short, curly hair until my early twenties. I really wanted long hair but was too afraid to grow it out because of that nasty inbetween stage (too short to put in a ponytail, yet too long to call it a short cut!) but friends in college assured me they wouldn't laugh at my hair while it was growing out! (I was called Ripley in high school!)So now I have long curly hair and that's how it's going to stay for a long, long time! LOL

Lindy Stamper said...

I"m definitely long hair

Ashley said...

Cute cards!

I think after quite some time of going back and forth, I like long hair better. I grow my hair out and chop it off almost every year. But I think the long hair works best on me.

rachelsigmak said...

I am on Papercratplanet! Is there a pink poison group???

Dawn Nikol said...

Thanks for the info and cards! Super cute!

I definitely prefer long hair... my husband prefers short, but that's because I constantly have my hair in a pony tail.

the whimsical butterfly said...

I do like my hair longer... but right now it's mid length. I always end up wanting a change by the time it takes to grow out again!

Cute cards everyone!!

Hugs<
Jessica :)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Great showcase of cards!! I just love the coloring on Nancy's mermaid!!

I like both... I grow it long, get sick of pony tails, cut it off, don't keep up with haircuts, grow it long... dh calls it "the vicious cycle" It's on the long side now.

hugs, Jami

Becky Sorensen said...

Long hair- had to keep mine cut super short for two years when I worked at a deli!! It has finally grown past my shoulders!!!

Great cards DT!!

The Doodle Factory said...

That vintage bird card by Faith is gorgeous.

I'd have to say long hair because even though I get a lot of compliments when I go short, I end up hating it a few days/weeks later and can't wait to grow it out again so I can easily tie it in a ponytail and not have to fuss with it.

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

i always love short hair and then will cut my long hair short and then remember i dont like short hair on ME. But at least i donate my hair everytime. My advice is to keep it long for now so you have more options for hair at our wedding (its what i do for a living, so maybe i have to say that!) but then after the wedding is over treat yourself to a fun new do!

Tonya said...

Marie, I love your blog and everyday you have more and more amazing cards with such fabulous images!!

I love long hair on other people, but find it too much for me....I stick with shoulder length hair and it suits me fine!!

Elena said...

Marie and Jami! Thank you for sharing great link to the Paper Craft Planet!
I have long hair! My husband like long hair! But sometimes I just want to cut them as much as I can.
About 8 years ago I had very short hair! Like a boy! And it is funny when I cut my hair at that time, I wanted them back!
Love the cards you posted Marie! Your DT team is so talented!
Love Sandra's mermaid!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

What beautiful cards!! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

I go between long and short hair all of the time. I grow it long and get tired of it. Cut it short get tired of it and grow it out...see the cycle here.

ribenaruby said...

These DT cards are gorgeous, I can't resist the mermaid Anya, too cute.Long hair is my style, put up when it's hot, let down when its cold.have a nice day!