Monday, November 3, 2008

Olympic Results and cards

Good day my stamper friends! I'm back in town and it feels awesome! The Nov. releases went very well and I am almost out of the new Anyas. I am mailing everything out today so thank you everyone for your patience! You all are the best! I have so much things going on right now, it is crazy! But let's take it one step at a time, starting with the results from the Olympics. The entries I got were AMAZING! I want to thank all those who've participated. I really must do this more often. So here we go!


I'm actually giving this award to two people. One for making the most cards and one for making the most cards without duplicates.
  • Jennifer Law - for making the most amount of cards total. Jennifer made 170 cards!!! She based her cards on 3 basic layouts and used an assortment of Pink Poison Stamps.
  • Rachel Henahan - for making the most cards with no duplicates. Rachel made 35 original cards!


  • Jessica Diedrich - for making 31 original cards!!!


  • Elena Joldersma - for making 28 cards!!!

I will be putting up the Olympic gallery in the next day or two so you can view what everyone did. The medalists will have their own gallery. I will be doing a spotlight on our medalists too so stay tuned for that.

This was such an awesome contest and I will definitely be doing more in the near future. To show my appreciation for those who are not listed above, I will be sending you an Ian or Anya of your choice in the mail as a complimentary thank you. I will be contacting each of you by email for your prize selection.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I am also happy to show everyone new cards that I've received while on vacation.

This super rockin' Rockstar Anya was done by our very own Jami. Oh and Jami, your suggestion for Ian is perfect! I am working on that as we speak. Lol.


This one is from the Vintage Birds set, beautifully done by Faith! I know I always say this but I looooove the color scheme on this one.


This one is also by Faith using the Fancy Fleurs set. After seeing this, I am definitely using white cs. haha.


Cheryl dressed up this card with Elf Anya! Super cute!


Another Vintage Birds card, this time by Cheryl as well. Loving the sparklies and the layout on this one!


Nancy used the cutie patootie Home Sweet Home set for this card. OMGosh I love the coloring!


Yayyy another Elf Anya card, this one by Nancy as well.


I'm loving the cards that are coming out from the Vintage Birds! This one is also by Nancy!


Today is an awesome day! There are more cards to show but I'll save some for tomorrow. have a great day everyone!

Today's question is: Do you have a lucky charm?

I used to have a necklace that was my good luck charm but now I don't know where it has gone. I guess it wasn't so lucky after all. Lol. I guess my lucky charm now is Stewie.

10 comments:

Bunny B said...

Great cards! I love 'em!
Lucky charm? I have a charm bracelet full of lovely charms! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

I don't even know where to start...WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ok, now that I got that outta the way ;)...beautiful work, EVERYONE!

Jami, I LOVE your card-it's so cute! Everyone did fantastic work...sheesh, I bet your inbox was flooded Marie!!

I am not much for charms..but numbers. 1 and 3 seem to be my lucky numbers and in different combinations. You might have noticed that I made 31 cards for the Olympics ;) My kids all have 1 and/or 3 in their bdays..etc. Strange...but there is something w/ these #s.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are all so awesome ladies!!
Congrats to the winners... lucky 31 worked for ya Jess! ;) And Holy Moly Jennifer...170 cards!?!? Wow!!

Lucky charm? kind of... I read once when I was young that the Chinese considered black cats to be a sign of good fortune and luck. I have always loved cats, and have always owned all black cats until my current Miss Boots. When I turned 18 I had a black panther tattooed on my right ankle. I still love it!
hugs, Jami

oh...and so excited about Ian! :)

Crystal2469 said...

I loved the Rockstar Anya!! The colors were pretty. I don't have any lucky charms, but I do have an angel bracelet with charms on it.
~Crystal L.

Ashley said...

Did you say "our very own Jami"?? Does that mean Jami is DT now??

Elena said...

Thank you, Marie, for this fun challenge! I couldn't even count on bronze medal!!! Congratulations to all of winners and all who was participating in this challenge! Love all the cards!!! Jami's Anya just rocked my day!
I don't really have a lucky charm... I think I should make one!

rachelsigmak said...

Oh my !!!!!! My day was just more than made. I can not believe that I even placed in the Olympic game!!! HOW much fun is that! I have my 41 cards up on my blog... I just love love love your stamps... and I have a few of my friends slightly addicted as well!!!!!!

I wish I had more time last week... I couldn't stop playing with my Anya's...

Sandra MacLean said...

OMG!! 170?? Holy cow girl! And I thought I was in with a chance with 14!!! LMAO!! hahaha Congratulations ladies!!

Kristin said...

Very impressive site! Love those stamps- I'm not familiar with them (and I NEED to be!)

gojenlaw said...

Congrats, everyone and thank you.