Sunday, November 9, 2008

The list gets longer

Hahaha so you know yesterday I titled my entry 'Relaxing Saturday'... apparently it wasn't so. I have this list of things to do that will probably rival Santa's list. It also occurred to me that I haven't done a sketch for quite a while so I will be starting that again this week and then I have to update the catalog as well and prepare my website for the upcoming name change. Which btw, I will announce as soon as the IRS gets back to me. Geez they take forever. However I won't officialize it until Jan. 1st because I really would like to finish this year off in pink.

Ok so here are a few samples to share today from our dear DT. The first two cards are by Pam! She used Home Sweet Home for the first and it is sooo darling! I showed Stewie and he totally approves!!!



Her second one is a set of two Vintage Birds tags. I love these! Look at the gold glitter outline! Glitter is good. Glitter is a plus! lol.


Next we have Elf Anya in all her jolliness by Cheryl! Polka dots, ribbon, and elf. Now that's a cute package!


Vintage Birds in a fancy schmancy card, also by the all talented Cheryl. Glitter, pearls, and dotted flower... pretty awesome!


Everyone have a great rest of the weekend. See ya tomorrow!

Today's question is: What's your favorite holiday dish?

I love green bean casserole with lots of french fried onions. I don't think thisis really a holiday dish but I only get to eat it once a year so I can't wait. Lol. Mmmmmm...

8 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Great cards! I can't wait to hear/see what your new company name will be! My favorite holiday dish has to be the turkey with cranberry sauce! Not particularly holidayish, but I can't eat turkey without cranberries now!

And bring on a sketch! I'd love some new ideas!

Lindy Stamper said...

My favorite holiday dish has got to be yam w/ marshmellow... sounds disgusting, but it's great.

Dawn Nikol said...

Great cards!

I'm a big fan of cranberry sauce and yams, it's kind of a tie. =)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Great cards - I just love seeing all the stamps used so many lovely ways!

Funny, I was thinking green bean casserole before I read your answer. So easy to make, I know, but I too only make it at the holidays. Weird. Have you tried it with the cheesy french onions? Yummmmmmy! I also love Pumpkin Pie!!

Elena said...

Oh, these cards are the most adorable!!! So excited about new company name!
My favorite holiday dish is baked chicken with mashed potatoes!

Etha said...

love those birds....
my fav holiday dish is a side dish, them German potato dumplings with lots of gravy :) YUMM

stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I just love those birds! Too cute!

My FAv holiday dish would have to be Sweet potato soufflee...love the stuff! Kinda like a cassarole but supper fluffy and yummy

Renee G said...

My fav holiday dish would be pumpkin pie!! Straight to the dessert i say! ha But like Sandra I too love turkey with cranberry sauce, the whole cranberry sauce...have to have it with turkey!