Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Guest - Megan Morgan

Good day stampers! Store update: we do a lot of the sets restocked in the store... except we sold out of Cup of Stuff and Mermaid Anya again. Sorry! I've already re-ordered but I thank you for your patience. Today we have a very special guest. Her name is Megan Morgan and we've seen her work here before. Megan is Nancy's super talented daughter. What a team right?! Oh and Megan has yet to get her watermark. She's using Nancy's for now. Lol.

Megan Morgan

1. How long have you been stamping?
I’ve only been a “serious” stamper for a couple of years, but I’ve played around with all sorts of simple crafty stuff and some rubber stamps since I was itsy bitsy.

2. What’s your tool of choice?
Okay, I know it’s not a tool, but bling of any kind is my embellishment of choice hands down all the time! Sparkle is a must on pretty much all my cards.

3. Describe yourself in three words.
Cheerful, determined, silly.

4. If you had a stamp line, what would you call it?
Whimsical Walrus Stamps



5. What is your favorite Pink Poison stamp set?
Anyas!!! All of them, but if I had to pick one…geeze that’s tough…probably Rock Star Anya :D



6. If you were a color, what would you be? Why?
Coral, because it is the universally flattering color. I can’t remember where I heard that, but it’s true- everyone looks good in coral!



7. Describe your crafting area.
Well, when I’m back home, I get to use my mom’s crafting area which is pretty much amazing. She’s got a whole room loaded with tons of fun goodies and she is super generous so she lets me use everything she has! Once I head back to Corvallis, I have a hall closet with a few shelves designated for craft stuff and I just pull out what I need and create on my computer desk or dining room table.




8. When making cards, what are your favorite colors to use?
Lime green, pinks of all shades, and orange.

9. Do you listen to music when you stamp?
Most of the time yeah- I listen to Christian radio or instrumental music usually when I’m in creative mode.



10. 3 Wishes.
World peace, To meet my Prince Charming and live happily ever after in a pretty sparkly dress with poofy sleeves. To have A workout Anya (or better yet a running Anya!) to color and put on cards and goodies for my team!

Megan is awesome right? Yep I know. Next I have today's lineup. You guessed it! More Anyas! LMAO! I'm very happy that many find Anya enjoyable to stamp and color. I know that once Dec. rolls around, it's gonna be a race between Anya and Ian. I can't wait.

Robin McKinley is also one of our beloved Anya fans. Beautiful coloring and layout.





Oooh Rockstar Anya! Look at the awesomeness of her hair! Made by Novell Eckstrom!


And then a lone card amongst this Anya storm, from the Wishing Tree set by Pam.




Ahhhh love today's lineup. What else was I gonna say? Oh they're suppose to be shipping me the Ians tomorrow!!! So that means... I should get it... Sat? Mon? Drats the Post Office for closing on Thanksgiving. LOL! Don't fret my pre-orderers I will mail it out the minute I get the package. Production ran slow this month it seems. Normally I would've sent it out this week already. Oh well.

Today's question is: When I say the word 'RED' what immediately comes to your mind?

Apple. hahahaha. My mind is simple. LOL.

11 comments:

Dawn Nikol said...

Red is my Mom's favorite color, so I always think of her. =)

Great cards everybody!!!

Novell said...

Megan's cards are fabulous! I especially love Mermaid Anya's lovely pink hair and the sparkly wings & eyeshadow on Angel Anya. Fabulous! So glad to make the lineup today, too!

Hmmm..red. My first thought was Santa hat. Must be cuz Christmas is coming.

Ashley said...

What pretty cards!

Hmm, red light?

Tonya said...

Megan has such impeccable taste when creating cards and crafts! Thanks for showcasing her cards...I love them all. I was trying to pick my favorite but they are just too fine!

Red...is a warm color to me. I love having a room with one red wall!! It speaks to me.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Red? I guess I think of Christmas, cuz tis the season!

Wow, what beautiful cards today by Megan and the rest of the "fam"! Lovin that pink rockstar Anya hair...I wish Ic ould pull that off!

rachelsigmak said...

Awesome cards today! My family has had the stomach flu all week... so its fun to have something to look at while lying in bed!

Elena said...

Maegan's cards are amazing! Very very beautiful!
Red... I think heart!

Elena said...

Sorry, I didn't type Megan's name correct...

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Megan - You Rock!!! I just loved your three wishes too...a workout Anya would be way cool!! Maybe a trainer Ian to match! :)

Loved all the cards today!!
When I think red, I think Hearts!!
hugs, Jami

Angel said...

YAY for Megan! I love her work when I've seen it on her mom's blog. A great addition to the Pink Poison team!

Wendy said...

Megan, your cards are fabulous! I can't wait for my Anyas to arrive :) Hmmm....red reminds me of my Prius ;)