Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For Twilight Fans

Yesterday I was speaking with my sisters and they are very exciting about an upcoming movie and many of you may know of the book. A book that involves a certain charismatic vampire. I, probably one of the few, have not even opened the series so I've no idea what its about except for little squeals of info from my sisters. I have also noticed that many of you are rather into the book... reading it several times over... LOL! So thought I'd make this little art for you based off of the descriptions given by my rabid Twilight-lovin' sisters. It is Anya and Ian, dressed up for the premiere of the movie, Twilight. haha. I'm actually really liking Ian's hair here so I may use it in his future stamps.


Not sure if these will become real stamps. I know that Twilight characters are copyrighted so I don't want to be steppin' on any toes here. But I guess I could call them something else like...I don't know... Casual Anya and Stylish Ian. LOL.

Today's little Elf Anya was made by Carolina Buchting. She actually used stamps from three sets here: Elf Anya, Wishing Tree, and Xmas Birds. Awesome!


Nancy made this sweet Vintage Bird card that says Miracles Happen. Love the usage of colors. Beautiful card as always.


This super pretty Mermaid Anya was sent in by Joy Datanagan. Look at the sparkly tail! You know I'm all for sparklies!



Today's entry is rather short isn't it? hehe. Can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already! Where did this month go? Oh btw, I know I have many out of stock items in the store... everything should be in by next week.

Today's question is: What are you thankful for this year?

I am thankful for my loving family and future in-laws, my fiance who is the light of my life as well as occasionally the thorn in my side LOL, Stewie for keeping me company all day, all my blog readers and customers whose support I cannot be thankful enough for, and God for bringing us all together in this great big beautiful world of his.

20 comments:

Laura said...

OMG, those sooooo need to become stamps! I loooove them!! Yes, Ian's hair looks VERY cool! wow!

Lindy Stamper said...

OMG, you should so make them into stamps!!! You can call them stylish Anya or Ian. That's so cool!

I'm thankful for family for support, job to support my many hobbies, friends for my sanity.

Dawn said...

i would like to PRE-Order the Anya and Ian stamps please... I am just saying!!!these are darling and I am a huge fan!!! AWESOME!!!

rachelsigmak said...

Alright... I am not a TWILIGHT fanatic... and I would buy these cuties!!!!! Adorable!

Ashley said...

I love Casual Anya and Stylish Ian! YAY! They are too too cute!

Dawn Nikol said...

OMG MAKE THEM!!!!! =)

I'm a huge fan of the Twilight series... not sure how the movie will be, but great job on the stamps!!

Ooo and then a nice alphabet set and I could do my favorite quotes from the books... /drool. I'm totally digging them!!

P.S. I think you did a better job of interpreting what Bella and Edward look like than the movie has. =X

Elena said...

Wow! New Anya and Ian are awesome! Love the style!
Very pretty cards by Joy, Nancy and Carolina!
Yes, time is flying! Thanksgiving is so soon! I am thanksful for my family, for friends, for things that I enjoy doing...

Joy said...

Thank you for posting my card!!! I am so touched you thought it was worthy enough! Many thanks again, all the way from Hawaii!

www.tamikos.net

Michelle Head said...

OMG I LOVE your "twilight" inspired Anya and Ian. Please make them stamps!

I am thankful for so much, my family (hubby, daughter & son) who make me laugh everyday. My wonderful friends and being alive in such an exciting time :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMG OMG OMG PLLLLLEEEEAAAAZZZZZE make them stamps. You know, you could call them vamp Anya and goth Ian LOL. I dont' care if you call them thing one and thing two...I want them! :)

I am thankful for my beautiful family and for all the friends I've made through stamping this year. Thanks for being an awesome stamp company, Marie!!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

ditto on what Jess said above... Love the Ian and Anya. He looks like he just hopped off a plane from Europe! Lovin' his hair!!

I have so much to be thankful for, I just thank God I'm here to be thankful for it all!!
hugs, Jami

nancy morgan said...

I'm thankful for YOU and the fabulous stamps you make and let me play with! It's a blessing to be on your DT :) !!! hugs, nancy

oh yeah, Muffin says she's thankful for Stewie cause he's cute!

Tonya said...

Marie....I love your Twilight stamps!! I love them. =) Thank you for drawing those for us. To other Twilight fans, I can't wait for the midnight showing tomorrow!!!

I'm thankful for God, my family, my friendships and my health among many other things. Overall, it's been a great year!

Marcia said...

OMG! OMG! YOU MUST MAKE THESE INTO STAMPS!!! You'd sell a ton! I'd like to give these away to my many Twilight friends for Christmas! So please make them soon!

TiteC said...

OMG I didn't see these ones !!!

I'm a Twilight addict too, and I really love your characters !!

hope they'll become stamps soon...

xxx from France
Sophie

Enjoli Bennett said...

Super cutie couple! I would be Hula Anya because I'm from Hawaii. =)

Maureen said...

LOOOOOOVE those Twilight images!! I haven't read the books, but those two are just so cute!! I would totally buy them and I don't think there's any infringement problems!

I am so thankful for having the best husband I ever could have found and being blessed enough to be able to adopt two adorable boys! After almost 5 years of marriage, we finally have the family we dreamed of!

Carolina said...

Love the idea of having this little pair..so adorable!!!

This year I'm so thankful for my family, that I get to do what I love, and that I get to meet such amazing and talented artist like you!

Melissa Craig said...

I love Twilight and these stamps are just too awesome!!

Islander Girl said...

YOU HAVE TO MAKE THESE STAMPS! I and I know a few others that would totally buy them!!!!