Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cute little line up

Good Sunday stampers! My workshop yesterday went splendidly. There wasn't that many people but we still had a good time. I gave away some stamps and some people also got free DP and stamp pads. It actually lasted an extra hour because everyone had to make 4 of each project. For one of my projects I made this simple little candy package. It was very easy but a lot of corner punching and taping was involved. Everyone had a great time so I was very pleased! I hope to do another one and have more people come!

Ok so let's see... some news today. For all Mr. Stamper entries, please send them in by tonight for the judging. Winner and all entries will be posted tomorrow. I'm excited about this. heehee.

Kicking off today's card lineup is Chalsie Adonis. She made this super cute Angel Anya Christmas Tree Box. I love Xmas tree boxes.


This little darling Princess Anya was by Dawn Wheeler. This was a birthday card for her daughter. Adorable!


Who made this card? You guessed it! Faith! The little birdie is from the Wishing Tree set. I loooove the blue on this!


The following card are by Enjoli Bennett. I love these cards because it has been awhile since I've seen the Cupcakes set. Mucho gracias Enjoli.



And Mermaid Anya.


And Princess Anya.


And Angel Anya.


Have a wonderful day friends! Tune back in tomorrow for cute cards by boys!

Today's question is: In regards to stamping, what is your favorite adhesive?


I have one of those tape runner things but lately I've been using double-stick tape. Works the same and is cheaper.

11 comments:

rachelsigmak said...

I love my ATG gun... wouldn't trade it for another adhesive!

Mz Kelz said...

I am with Rachel... Gotta have my ATG!! Its awesome.. works better than the other adhesives and is cheaper than anything I have come across!!

Lindy Stamper said...

Well, I"m w/ you that I love my tape runner...

Dawn Nikol said...

ATG Gun for me!! I have the 714 that I painted purple and white with Christmas rub ons. I *heart* it!!!

It would probably be a better investment for you, Marie. The rolls are HUGE and really cheap. =)

Cute cards everybody!

the whimsical butterfly said...

SUCH an array of cuteness today, ladies! I LOVE the cards!

I have been a Tombow permanent adhesive girl for years. It's all i use. Well, that and glue dots. Gotta have the necessities ;)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

I haven't found much in the way of adhesives in the stores here other than different types of glue. I can get double-stick tape on base, and relatively cheap, so I've been using that. It works great except on the textured cardstock it doesn't stick so well... I'm glad you asked this, I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone else is using.
hugs, Jami

Sue D said...

I usually use double stick tape too. On thin paper I use a tape runner (Duck brand) and for embellishments I use either glue dots or mono multi glue.

Elena said...

Glad you had a great time Marie! The project you made is so cute!
Wow! All Anya's are amazing!!!
I use Tombow tape runner adhesive.

Renee G said...

I have used glue stick, glue dots etc...so since im new to this and all...someone tell me what an ATG gun is???Thanks Renee'

ibredrenee@hotmail.com

ribenaruby said...

Brilliant creations, my favourite adhesive is double sided tape and usually glue dots for embellishments.

Enjoli Bennett said...

Hi Marie! =) Thanks for posting my cards! I can't wait to play with my new stamps. And I love Stampin' Demensionals! Hehehe...