Monday, November 24, 2008

ATC Challenge




Happy Monday friends! Today will be a fun day! Today will be our first ATC (Anya Trading Card)Swap! For those of you who are not familiar with ATC swaps, I'll explain a little. ATC originally stands for Artist Trading Cards. These ATCs are traditionally passed out amongst artists and designers, sort of like trading baseball cards. The traditional sizes of ATCs are 2.5" by 3.5". But I think for the Anya Trading Cards, I am switching the size up to 3.5"x 5.5".

Here is my example of an Anya Trading Card.


If you are interested in the swap, please email me your name and your submission. Details are below:

RULES: ATCs should measure 3.5"x5.5" flat (no fold over) and the main stamp should be an Anya stamp. One per person please. You can sign the back with your name and maybe a little message if you'd like. Once I get all the names and submissions, I will randomly pair up people for the secret swap and from there you can mail each other the card.

PRIZE: I will select one lucky person from the swap and they will get to select a free stamp set of their choice.

DEADLINE: Thursday, Nov. 27th. I will announce ATC winner and list all the submissions on Friday.

If you have any question, please let me know. Have a great day everyone!


Today's question is: What's your favorite soup?

LOL. I'm asking this because it's cold today. Mine is homemade tomatoe soup with lots of veggies!

13 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

I would say my fav soup would be Baked Potato soup. I used to love the ones at Bennigan's and since they're now closed, I am going to Salt Grass, they put real potato chunks in there. YUM! :)

Laura said...

I love my mom's sausage soup. I wish I could eat it everyday.

Dawn Nikol said...

I've never actually done any type of "swap" or ATC... I'll have to see if I have time with all the holiday preparations this week though. =)

Favorite soup... Chili isn't a soup right? Okay, chicken n' dumplings. My Mama and I make this everytime it starts to get cold... I love it. Mostly for the dumplings. haha.

Stay warm!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh, I wish a could play because this sounds like a fun swap! But I'm so overextended with the holidays, a day trip to NYC this week and prepping for release week next week! Dang! Anyway, my favorite soup is my hearty turkey soup with dumplings using the left over carcass of the Thanksgiving turkey for the stock...delectible! :D

the whimsical butterfly said...

My favorite soup is the greek cream of chicken w/ rice soup that most family rest's have on Sunday. YUMMY!!!

Swap sounds amazing and I'm in! For those of you wondering where you can put these, too, I put my larger size swaps in a cheap dollar store 4X6 vinyl brag book or something like it. You can decorate the cover to say "Anya swaps" or whatever you want and keep them all in one place under a protective cover! Or, you can slap them right down on an A2 card!

I can't wait and hope you guys are in!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

By the way, Marie, that card is GORGEOUS!!!! Duh, I cannot believe I didnt' say that earlier LOL. It really is so pretty....love that vintage feel and all the details/embellishments. Love it!

Becky Sorensen said...

I love this CHeddar baked potato that Keith got from work a while back, but I can't find it in the stores. After that would be the 15 bean soup that I make and throw in bacon and celery and carrots and peppers. It is really cold on rainy days.

I can't do the ATC swap because I don't have any Anya's yet!!! Waiting till the end of the month when my paycheck comes!!!!

Annelies said...

My favorite is onion soup with cheese! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Elena said...

New challenge!!! I am going to make one ATC! Oh, Marie, your ATC is so cute!!! Really love the vintage look to it!
My favorite soup is a Russian soup with beets!

Basement Stamper said...

Great ATC!!! Love it and wish I could join but think I'm going to have to pass this this time.

My favorite soup is Sizzling Rice Soup, a little shrimp, chicken, carrots, rice, green beans.

Kerry said...

Super cute ATC! I would like to join =D I love SOUP! But I think my favorite is french onion soup and Greek lemon chix cream soup. YUMMY!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oh, I'm totally in!! Love your ATC Marie!!
my favorite soup? Anything creamy and fattening...I love potato soup, or broccoli & cheese...yum!
hugs, Jami

Renee G said...

I wish i had an anya to make one of those!!!
I love oyster soup! with rice...yum!