Monday, October 27, 2008

Yayyy!

Internet access! The wedding went well and everyone is happy. Here is a quick question for today. I got some cards in the inbox but I'll show those tomorrow. Weather is warm here in California. Home sweet home. My mom is happy to see me and made great foods! lol.


Today's question is: Do you like the beach or mountains?

I like mountains. It's pretty. It's not crowded. You can go horseback riding, camping, a lot of stuff. I like the beach too but I can't stay there for more than a few hours at a time.

11 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

I used to think I was a beach person - but I hate cleaning up all the sand. Ick. I'll take the mountains any day!!

Hope you have a great time with your Mom!!

hugs, Jami

Dawn Nikol said...

I'll take either... we don't get any fresh air in Las Vegas...

Ashley said...

I love both!

I'm in CA too!

Lindy Stamper said...

Definitely Beach... I'm not much of a nature person, so Beach is as close as I'm going to it...

Bunny B said...

I love the beach! :)

Rachel Hope said...

No question...Mountains!

I do love a rocky beach for tide pool watching, but the mountains hold my heart.

the whimsical butterfly said...

I'm gonna have to say Beach...It's 39 degrees and SNOWING in the Chicago burbs right now!!!!

Renee G said...

I LOVE the mountains, nothing link the smell of fresh air and pine..I was raised in Montana and spent my summers camping..so i miss the mountains..The sound of the creeks, the quiet...Im not much for beach, I have never been to the ocean EVER but me and water dont mix well...not a fan!

Cheryl Horton / Inspire Me said...

I'm a beach person - but a seculded beach with very few if any people. Are there beaches in the mountains? Cause that would be perfect, LOL Cheryl

Sandra MacLean said...

Hands down - I love the beach! I'm an Australian afterall! ;) The beaches there aren't crowded and they go on for miles and miles...But I have learned to appreciate the mountains here in New Hampshire too. Nothing like them in Oz. :D

Sue D said...

I agree with you--I like mountains best even though I still like to visit the beach.