Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sweet Tuesday

Good Tuesday friends! Hope the day is starting off well for everyone. I'm glad you all like Ian. He is a total sweetheart. I've already started designing a fun wardrobe for him. This will level the playing field for those who want boy stamps as well as girl stamps.

Everything that is sold out will be restocked in the shop tomorrow!

Here are two cards I made yesterday. The first is Angel Anya on yellow. And the second one is from the Fancy Cakes stamp set.




That's it for today.

Today's question: If you were a Disney Princess, who would you be?

I think I would be Belle. She's very independent and smart yet she's a softee when it comes to romance and fairytales. Lol.

10 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

I'm thinking Jasmine from Aladdin because she can defend for herself and still have a great heart.

Bunny B said...

I would definitely be Mulan because I'm not the fragile type of girl :)

Doris said...

Snow White!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ooooh that cake card looks good enough to eat! Can I just tell you how much I love your daily q's???

I'm thinking Ariel b/c she's such a rebel but had a heart of gold and in the end had a super-close relationship with her parents..well her Dad but in my case, luckily, both my parental units ;)

Rachel Hope said...

Super cute cards!!!


I think I would be Jasmine...she is a strong woman and I love those flowy pants...they look more comfortable than the dresses! LOL :)

ribenaruby said...

Great creations. I'd have to say Ariel in the deep seas. I love these questions and look forward to visitng each day.

Annelies said...

I would also choose Belle! Greetings, Annelies

Heidi said...

yeah, I would say Belle as well: she was headstrong, smart and pretty.

Erika M. said...

I actually would be Belle to because she loves books and is very smart! She kind of reminds me of myself.

Maureen said...

Both of those cards are so cute! I really love all the dots on the Anya card!