Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Samples

Normally my Sundays are pretty short and simple but not today my friends. Today I have a pile of cards to show you. Since yesterday I had Ian preview cards, it is only natural that Anya too have her own square cards so here they are. It's almost like a fashion show. haha. All sentiments are from the Sentiments set.

Let's start off with everyone's fave, Mermaid Anya. I did her hair red because I just couldn't help it. Lol.


Next we have Rockstar Anya with her punky pink hair and awesome guitar.


Teacher Anya knows that staying in school is cool.


Elf Anya certainly knows how to bring on the Holiday Cheer!


And of course everyone is invited to a Christmas Wedding with this Caketopper.


Cheryl knows life can get tough but with a cute card from Best Mates you can get through it.


Cheryl also knows that nothing makes you smile like a Cupcake card.


Nancy makes being a pirate awesome because of friends!


And of course no pirate is complete without their treasured coins!


Wow that was a lotta cards today right? haha. Hopefully it is somewhat inspirational and I hope that you will be looking forward to the releases soon, especially those who've preordered the new Anyas. Everyone have a great rest of the weekend!

Today's question is: What is your favorite gift of all time?

My best friend sent me a huge box for my birthday and inside where tons of little boxes, each with a little gift and a biblical message. It was like xmas morning. Lol. It was so awesome.

16 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

love love love the punky pink hair...I am sooooo excited to get this stamp!! And seeing that lovely red-headed mermaid makes me wish I had ordered that one too!! These are all so wonderful!!
hugs, Jami

nancy morgan said...

Your new Anya cards are AWESOME!!! Again, I can't even pick a favorite because they're ALL favorites :)! Yes, I'm inspired...my Copics are practially jumping out of their box with excitement, LOL :) !

Lindy Stamper said...

OMG, the Anya's are awesome!!! My favorite gift of all time, I told my hubby that I wanted a bunch of stamps and that's what I got. =D Little things, I tell you.

Elena said...

Love, love, love it! They are adorable! Your coloring is so talented! My favorite girl of all the times is Anya!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Oh Marie they are darling, love your coloring on them, cant wait to design cards with her, she is sooooo darling!!!!! anyways you have a wonderful Sunday, and the snow is here, I left a pic of my house and what I saw this morning on my blog, lol...youll have to check it out :) Im not ready for this snow:)

Love all your designs, and your cards!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

the whimsical butterfly said...

These are too cute! Mermaid Anya kinda had to have red hair LOL! The best mates cards are ADORABLE!

Dawn said...

Holy bananas I can't wait to get my Anya stamps!! Great cards everybody - super creative!

There's no possible way to pick a favorite gift of all time... I have a very generous & loving family that always tries to surprise me and "out do" themselves. =)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow!

rachelsigmak said...

I am LOVING your Anya's! I can not wait to get mine! Ugh... I should have gotten the mermaid as well! Ah, well, I am sure I will be ordering again!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Oh my- these little girls are adorable- love the hair on all of them and you did a great coloring.
Fav gifts: well you know that changes as you get older:
As a child: my barbie camper and accessories- that was so cool.
As a wife: tied between the diamond bracelet and the Mazda RX8.
As a mother, my oldestson bought me this beautiful cross to hang on the wall and my youngest got me the cutest snowman stained glass window ornament (both are up all year long).

Erika M. said...

The cards are beautiful. Love the inspiration. Best present ever - gift certificate to my LSS!

Bunny B said...

I love the mermaid Anya! So gorgeous! My fave gift would be charms to add to my charm bracelets :)

Maureen said...

LOVE all the cards - can't wait to get my new Anyas!!

Ashley said...

Super cute cards! I love them! I need to ink up my Anya!

ribenaruby said...

These are brilliant ideas. I love mermaid Anya.

Charlene H. said...

Mermaid Anya is adorable! Is there going to be a merman Ian?

Doris said...

best gift? guitar I get on my 18th birthday